Kotatsu,
Can you clarify "Brown Redpolls" in the Swedish section of the forum list - I can't find any reference to them as such, are they what I know as "Mealy Redpolls"?
This refers to the subspecies
cabaret, which is the North Sea subspecies. It's called "Brunsiska" = "Brown Redpoll" in Swedish. I think it's the one you have in Scotland.
I have added all the ones mentioned since my last addition, and am proud to announce that over the last two days, I have been able to make fourteen additions to the Swedish list, many of which are new to the list as such:
27th of April, Brudarebacken, Gothenburg, Sweden:
Ring Ouzel
Turdus torquatus
Stonechat
Oenanthe oenanathe
27th of April, Delsjöområdet, Gothenburg, Sweden:
Wood Warbler
Phylloscopus sibilatrix
House Martin
Delichon urbica
28th of April, Särö Västerskog, Kungsbacka, Sweden:
Pied Flycatcher
Ficedula hypoleuca
Tree Pipit
Anthus trivialis
Lesser Whitethroat
Sylvia curruca
28th of April, Torslandaviken, Gothenburg, Sweden:
Yellow Wagtail
Motacilla flava
Slavonian Grebe
Podiceps auritus
Greenshank
Tringa nebularia
Spotted Redshank
Tringa erythropus
Common Tern
Sterna hirundo
Arctic Tern
Sterna paradisaea
Redstart
Phoenicurus phoenicurus
As Särö is in a different province from any other place I've been in so far this year, I will add several other species there as well that have already been counted on the Swedish list, in case we split this up in the future. I will also send Eric some photos of birds we caught in nets last week.
EDIT:
On second thought, I will not add all those duplicates at the moment, but might later on. It's just too many things to write in, an I've been out watching birds for 14 hours...