• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

February Stundie Nominations

What can I say? Drop a piece of granite on an egg, and the egg survives?

Dave

To be fair to Heiwa, I believe he meant that a small piece of something can't destroy a whole something. So, dropping 1/2 of an egg onto another egg, can't destroy that whole egg, ooorrr... the upper (smaller) part of the WTC cannot destroy the rest of the WTC.
 
The switch to digital is more diabolical than we thought.



http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434301/pg1

My goodness. That is stupid on so many levels it is amazing. We may have a new leader.

I know that these are just nominations and I normally don't comment, but this has got to be the winner...

Game over. This guy wins.

What's really funny is that, if it were true, it would be an example of the government trying to do something good--provided the reason for needing it is that the aliens are a threat to us.

The other funny thing is that the transmissions aren't ending they're just going to be different. What if the Aliens had no idea we existed since their technology wouldn't know what analog is but they can detect and receive digital?
 
I think this could be a genuine title contender for February.

No.
We know it was thermite because only thermite can melt steel in the first place....

...Thermite melts steel.

It is the only thing known to melt steel outside a foundary.

I wish they'd taught me that in my metallurgy degree course. Should I ring the old department up and set them straight? Snigger.
 
What can I say? Drop a piece of granite on an egg, and the egg survives?

Dave

Well, Dave, to be fair: From the context of his statements, Heiwa meant that dropping a piece of one substance onto a piece of the same substance shouldn't break it. His ultimate point was that the upper and lower sections of the towers are the same mix of materials i.e steel, concrete, etc. We can all recall his silly statements about bales of wool dropping on each other and the like.

Don't get me wrong; it doesn't make his posts any more coherent or sensical. All he's doing is limiting his absurdity to a specific case instead of generalizing it. It's just that, in the interest of accuracy, it's necessary to point out what he was really getting at. That's all. His statements are still worthy of ridicule for other reasons. Many, many other reasons :boggled:.

ETA: Whoops... I see that Bell beat me to it a few days ago. Sorry...:o
 
Last edited:
The NWO takeover could have been accomplished a long time ago if not for all the dog owners ...

antinwo said:
I have noticed that recently there has been a rise in the number of dog attacks. I am starting to wonder if they are going to ban people from owning dogs of a certain size and strength and this is a problem, reaction, solution so we don't have anything that can defend us when the NWO kicks in They are doing the same in america with guns are they going to do this to us in the UK with dogs????

DI Forums.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the title of the thread is Dog attacks is there a hidden agenda???
 
Last edited:
That is an interesting idea. I am going to drop half of a car onto a whole other car. And the whole car will not be harmed. Right?
 
The NWO takeover could have been accomplished a long time ago if not for all the dog owners ...



DI Forums.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the title of the thread is Dog attacks is there a hidden agenda???

Is anything NOT a conspiracy to these people?
 
Don't usually hunt for these, but happened upon this one from JFK:

JFK said:
Obviously you have no clue about the layout of the Pentagon vicinity.

I am the one who said it was irreconcilable. And it is. If the plane was north of the CITGO there is no way it could have made contact with those downed light poles.

I suggest you study the area some more.

At this point I really don't give a flying [censored] if the plane impacted the Pentagon or not.

The plane in question could not have had contact with those poles if it was north of the CITGO.

That little fact proves not only a lie, but a conspiracy by our government. End of story.

I included the entire quote for full context, but the highlighted part is the Stundie. Just remember, the plane hitting the Pentagon is the unimportant part.:jaw-dropp

Found here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/topic/1212539/1/
 
This little quote is a response to suspicions about the Hudson water landing:

webfairy said:
Posted: Feb 12 2009, 07:00 AM

Paranoid suspicion about every real thing discredits no planers.

(source.)

:dl:
 
I don't get it. Isn't that true?
the webfairy IS a no planer, in that context her quote means that paranoid suspicion about real events (hudson water landing) discredits their legitimate suspicions about fake events (WTC planes)
 
The first failures would be arrested at once, which I clearly describe. No crush-down is possible. And that applies to all steel structures! You cannot destroy a steel structure by dropping a piece of it from above on itself!

Another attempt...bolding by author.I think it speaks for itself.(This is about WTC7!)
 
8bitagent. over at LCF (post #34 HERE) chews the conspiracy cud concerning the Buffalo Aircrash. After a little numerology:-



8bitagent said:
.....in numerology terms, this would be Flight 77(3407=3+4 + 0+7)


He tops this with:-


8bitagent said:
.....Yankee's Star pitcher Cory Lidle crashes his small plane into the upper floors of a New York City highrise on 10/11/06, which some say is 9/11/01 written upside down. He happens to crash into the same apartment as the woman who was almost killed by a giant Cat in the Hat Macy's day parade baloon run amok 7 years prior.
Just one of those "hmmmm".


The "Giant Cat in the Hat Macy's Day Parade Baloon" incident shall henceforth go down in history as the most heinous Black Op concieved by the evil NWO. God help us.

BV
 
The "Giant Cat in the Hat Macy's Day Parade Baloon" incident shall henceforth go down in history as the most heinous Black Op concieved by the evil NWO. God help us.


Not to mention that he's got the "date written upside down" thing all wrong. The date 09/11/01 written upside down is just 06/11/01. You need to flip it, and even then it comes out as 10/11/60.

We've got a hint at the future here, folks. Something's going down in 2060. :tinfoil
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom