Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through
Simpler speaking, you cannot destroy anything by dropping a piece of anything on it.
What can I say? Drop a piece of granite on an egg, and the egg survives?
Dave
Simpler speaking, you cannot destroy anything by dropping a piece of anything on it.
Heiwa said:I am in Hawaii so no snow. Can I use sand instead?
Well, you apparently brought your snow plough to Hawaii. Drop it on anything and report back. Get out in the fresh air!
there is no crime without a conviction. people do get away with murder - that's not a crime. it is a crime when someone gets convicted.
What can I say? Drop a piece of granite on an egg, and the egg survives?
Dave
Legal expert marybeth dazzles us with her acumen:
Legal expert marybeth dazzles us with her acumen:
there is no crime without a conviction. people do get away with murder - that's not a crime. it is a crime when someone gets convicted.
evidence is anything anyone says it is.
From a slightly earlier post of hers:
What an .... interesting... notion of "evidence".
The Dirty Underwear in my Laundry Basket is Evidence of 9/11 being an Inside Job! I said it, so it must be!
I hope these "13" don't include the 6 that were found alive after the "attacks" (see link) ...
http://www.express.co.uk/...ins-of-9-11-killers-found
Impossible, If the remains were real, they would have found them back in 2001.
Good Morning America - A daily talk/news show.
There is no mechanism for turning large amounts of vertical kinetic energy into horizontal kinetic energy.
IF you think that Energy is not a vector, you probably don't believe that "Clams got legs" either!Heiwa may be dominating the competition so far this month, but Christopher7 is still on the field.
Possibly the stupidest comment I have ever seen.
Dave
Will they be planning a nuclear detonation to coincide with the digital switchover? Could this be a trick to make other life forms in the universe believe that we have finally extinguished ourselves. A nuclear flash followed by the elimination of the analog transmisstions that escapes our atmosphere and is filling space currently with Earth's beacon.
Plane= aluminum and plastic/paper, Building= STEEL... Its like taking a paper airplane and flying it into a cardboard box.
The switch to digital is more diabolical than we thought.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434301/pg1
The switch to digital is more diabolical than we thought.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread434301/pg1