• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged [Ed] Alex Jones is hyping! (Sheen/Obama Interview)

My view on the events of yesterday as an Alex Jones fan:

Big announcement: fake interview presented as real. People were refreshing the page waiting for the big news in a state where they would believe anything considering the long hype.

Big guest: no big guest today, Charlie Sheen again this week. Boring, Charlie is a cokehead who has been on the show many times before. Its like having Willie Nelson again but at least Willie is fun to listen to and not a sleaze.

Alex Jones totally blew it yesterday, it won't be over for him yet but he has lost a lot of fans. You could hear in his voice that he was grasping at straws trying to explain the stupidity of this away, the only caller who was not one of the idiotic regular callers or someone pimping their website was kicked off the show as soon as he said he was disappointed about the Sheen article. One of the lies Alex was making was that "debunkers" would try to claim that Sheen did not write the article, this is of course false and I havent seen anyone make that argument, Alex is trying to deflect the real anger about his hoax by making up this stuff.

The ultimate goal of this stunt was to create media interest, that has failed too. Most of the articles I have seen are about how this is a fake interview and most of the NWO people are condemning Alex.

Good job you jerk.
 
Last edited:
How long before one of the truthers declares the interview real, but they had to 'pretend' it was a hoax in order to get it out to the people........or some such silliness. Don't laugh, it will happen somewhere in the land of stupid.
 
How long before one of the truthers declares the interview real, but they had to 'pretend' it was a hoax in order to get it out to the people........or some such silliness. Don't laugh, it will happen somewhere in the land of stupid.
Your wish is my command!

Originally posted by ROBL240
Either the Obama presidency edited the blog to make it seem a dud, or its been hacked/edited on purpose. I saved the ENTIRE document the second I read it and there was no bottom disclaimer a hour ago.

From AboveTopSecret
 
This is even more devastating than the South park 9/11 CT episode.
The #1 9/11 CT leader on the planet, and the truth movement's top "Celebrity" intentionally deceiving the tens and tens of truthers, and they fall for it hook, line, and sinker.

My favorite quote:

Something regarding balls


Yes, and he dragged them across the truth movement's faces today. Hilarious!

I thought you should know that I laughed out loud at that last statement.
 
Your wish is my command!
Quote:
Originally posted by ROBL240
Either the Obama presidency edited the blog to make it seem a dud, or its been hacked/edited on purpose. I saved the ENTIRE document the second I read it and there was no bottom disclaimer a hour ago.


From AboveTopSecret

That's some logic. They wouldn't think that the lying sack of fecal matter who owned the site, and who has not denied it, was responsible for the missing disclaimer.

Oh, no. Far more Troofarific to imagine that "the Obama presidency" (WeverTF that means) edited the blog".

But he's got a copy of it without the disclaimer? Good! Wanna bet Alex Jones and Charlie send over a couple of the boys to black bag him?
 
Has anyone noticed the distinct sound of chirping crickets? Where are the truthers and brave info-warriors who normally tout Alex's every word?

I mean, even our borderline crazies like Galileo and Bill Smith? Surely there must be someone out there willing to defend this as a righteous act?

More important - where's Horatius????? This is material for about sixty panels of NWO Kitty.
 
Soooo...what does this do to the depreciation on ol' Tyranny Crusher 1?
 
Today many people on the Forum are able to really, truly experience Schadenfreude as it is meant to be experienced.

As to AJ, I wonder if the fat sweaty buffoon is going to really lose followers - they seem able to lap up any number of inconsistent conspiracy fantasies, each of which disproves the previous one.
 
I'm calling Shenanigans.

This is a fictionalized interview, or I'll eat my hat.

Hey hey hey....good old Charlie. Obama is caught nicely in the headlights now. No more plausible deniability.There is no going back from this. (I guess we should only look forward in a fixed way as Obama says.lol)
 
Hey hey hey....good old Charlie. Obama is caught nicely in the headlights now. No more plausible deniability.There is no going back from this. (I guess we should only look forward in a fixed way as Obama says.lol)

Umm...do you actually believe the interview happened?
 
Hey hey hey....good old Charlie. Obama is caught nicely in the headlights now. No more plausible deniability.There is no going back from this. (I guess we should only look forward in a fixed way as Obama says.lol)

umm...the interview is fake. duhh!!!!!

:p
 
You debunkers should be aware that this intervuew only took place because Obama and his handmaidens wanted it so. I hope you all understand that this may presage something that you will not like very much.
 
Last edited:
Check out the way in which Jones rallied the children to hype this lie:



What a shameful con-man.

wow....he really did hype this up as if it was the biggest story on Earth.

but it was all a lie. AJ is worse then Bush and WMDs.
 
Posted by a truther (who thinks Alex Jones is credible) on the Internet, it seems some truthers understand fiction, some don't.
Sheen ends his fictional account expressing hope that the President will come around and rise to the occasion, now that he is in possession of the facts.
BillSmith lives in a delusional world so she fails to understand what fictional means.

You debunkers should be aware that this intervuew only took place because Obama and his handmaidens wanted it so. I hope you all understand that this may presage something that you will not like very much.
There comes a time when your posting betrays your ignorance on 911; your first post
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom