• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged [Ed] Alex Jones is hyping! (Sheen/Obama Interview)

I am no expert on the subject. Who promotes 9/11 CT more than Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen and what have they done recently? There had better be a few people, otherwise the movement will decrease in size significantly. Do these people have any reaction to this?

The 9/11 CT will never be totally destroyed. There are all sorts of crazy CT with no major names to promote them.
 
dopdh910cntr4706391.jpg


900mm diameter for softwoods. Kind of close I know but probably within tolerances...
 
I have heard some people on this thread say that Alex Jones created this whole thing to trick the media into thinking that Charlie Sheen really met with Obama. Is that just speculation, or did Jones really say that, and where?
 
I have heard some people on this thread say that Alex Jones created this whole thing to trick the media into thinking that Charlie Sheen really met with Obama. Is that just speculation, or did Jones really say that, and where?

i read that too. its a very immature logic and excuse for pulling a fast one one soo many loyal and paid subscribers for PP.

I expect AJ to apologize tomorrow for what he has pulled.

and if he doesn't apologize, the damage to his rep. will be complete.

thats until Hannity and O'Reilly get wind of this and annihilate Jones AND Sheen.

:)
 
That is a lot of stupid.


That's all I can bring myself to say right now.
 
Oh my mistake. I actually did a quick search for Sheen and couldn't find any on the page, I didn't think to search for that.

I C&P'd most of these because I expect Infowars to delete these comments later. I just wanted this crap documented for giggles.
 
I wouldn't put too much faith in Hannity and O'Reilly discrediting anything.

That's like a deceitful kook calling another deceitful kook a deceitful kook.
 
That is a lot of stupid.


That's all I can bring myself to say right now.



Can I formally nominate them all for the first Mass Group Stundie Award? No voting, no competition, just a straight up acknowledgment of one of the largest mass face-plantings of modern times?
 
I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or poop.....

Poop while laughing, then cry, then poop some more before ending it all with laughing till you cry because it hurts.


That's what I did.
 
no, but Hannity and O'Reilly can bring attention to how crooked and deceitful Jones is..and how gullible and pathetic the Truthers are.

this is a win-win for us all.
 
I wonder how many conspiranoids sent this to the whatever normal friends they have left and then got made fun of.

I've asked the mods to consider merging the FIVE THREADS on this topic.

Over in one of them, someone commented that one of the posters on ATS (I believe it was ATS) commented something like, "Crap, now everyone thinks I'm a 'tard. I sent this to everyone I know."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom