• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged [Ed] Alex Jones is hyping! (Sheen/Obama Interview)

I'm not sure what the strategy is, if any.

Outside of drawing a lot of hits to the web site, it seems like a strategic failure.
Maybe AJ just raised his ad rates and he needed to show increased traffic to justify it? After all, we all know why he's in this.
 
This had me giggling (from dedicated Jones Slurper and woo master Lin Kuen):

"Let's face it... even if this latest endeavor by Sheen makes just one person in the world question the official story of 9/11 it's a positive.

And it will be a LOT more than one person.

Truth on!!!"

Yeah, except all the Truthers snapping off the internet in disgust after getting played for idiots by your douchebag leader.

Keep slurping Lin!
 
Wow. This even tops Jones "Watchmen" review, which I though would never be topped for sheer stupidity.
 
Apparently, not. The original version is posted here - with no such photo and no disclaimer saying that the "interview" had not actually occurred. Apparently, it was presented as real for the first hour and a half or two hours.

PUNK'D is right.


Hahahaha, the ATS thread which links that is priceless:


Wow,,,charlie sheen hey...

my respect for him just shot up through the roof!

Edit to add --->>

Hasn't happened,,,,yet ?? whats that supposed to mean ?


What an idiot


CHARLIE SHEEN OWES ME A NEW ROOF!! :mad:
 
Yeah, he said it cost him $400,000 a year for servers and crap. Personally, I think he's getting ripped off.


Yeah. He's either getting very ripped off, or he's lying. Wikimedia (owners of Wikipedia and the various other Wiki* sites) spent somewhere around $650,000 on web hosting in 2008. I'm sure Wikipedia alone blows away all of AJ's sites, traffic-wise.

tothetenthpower said:
This has also damaged our reputation among the masses if the MSM get a hold of this story. We will all be looked down upon as tin foiled crazies.


"Will be?" :newlol


Poor, poor tothetenthpower... he actually thinks a significant number of people actually care.
 
Yeah. He's either getting very ripped off, or he's lying. Wikimedia (owners of Wikipedia and the various other Wiki* sites) spent somewhere around $650,000 on web hosting in 2008. I'm sure Wikipedia alone blows away all of AJ's sites, traffic-wise.


Hey, the elite anti-NWO quality cybersecurity ninjas needed to protect his websites from cyber attacks don't work for free you know ...
 
This is pretty much the Truther version of the faked Obama Kenyan birth certificate.

there won't be many defections to debunkdom..but i think more then a few truthers are gonna be very very dissalusioned after this one.
 
I just emailed Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly about this!!

I want the MSM to have all the ammo they need to tear Alex Jones to shreds.

Sorry Alex, but you stepped into this one.
 
Just to be redundant, here is the archived link saved by Above Top Secret:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/alex-jones-charlie-sheen-hoax.html

Jones is DONE! He's going to have to do a miracle of spin to get himself out of this one. All day long his 'infowarriors' were diligently propagating this explosive interview, and now EVERYONE on their facebook can say, "HAHA you fool, you fell for a hoax.. FROM YOUR OWN LEADER!!!"... Not only did Alex Jones lose his credibility today, but EVERYONE who emailed this article out.

It is a GOOD DAY for the 9/11 Debunkers.

I mean, even ATP is officially turning against Jones now.

This is GREAT! :D
 
It is a GOOD DAY for the 9/11 Debunkers.

I mean, even ATP is officially turning against Jones now.

This is GREAT! :D

It is a good day..but still bittersweet in a way. Its very sad to see all these people be soo loyal to a charletan and a demagogue.

Alex Jones does not care about 9-11...or 9-11 Truthers. All he cares about is himself, and today's deceit makes it all to clear to me and his followers.

I'm sorry this had to happen to them though. Its never fun to realize that one of your leaders, that you greatly admire, is such a jerk. This is worse then anything any debunker has ever done or tried to do to Truthers.

Gravy, Troy, all of them have NOTHING on what AJ just did today to the 9-11 Truth Movement.
 
Last edited:
Dear Charlie Sheen,

Man, I think Charlie Sheen is so dreamy and smart and brave the way he imaginarily grilled the imaginary President that imaginary way. You can tell Charlie Sheen reads a lot and really knows his stuff.

I <3 Charlie Sheen.

Love,

Charlie Sheen
 
I just emailed Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly about this!!

I want the MSM to have all the ammo they need to tear Alex Jones to shreds.

Sorry Alex, but you stepped into this one.


While you're at it, why not email Hanes and ask if they also "support" the views of one of their prominent spokespersons?
 
Oh boy, I'm loving this. There's hundreds of posts at Infowars by troofers basking in the glory of this momentous occasion. A couple of troofers even
said that they want Charlie Sheen to run for POTUS! The mood there was just over the top happy.

And then, A.J. takes a firm hold, and yanks the rug out from under all of them-hard. And boy are the troofers furious. Of course, at Infowars all
the angry responses have been deleted, but not at ATS. The troofers posting there are absolutely livid! It's a beautiful thing.

L.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom