Drudgewire
Critical Doofus
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2006
- Messages
- 9,421
Hey, I was just trying to think like most readers at AJ's site.
"I hate the brainwashed masses who can't see how the government manipula... ooh, keys. Shiny."
Hey, I was just trying to think like most readers at AJ's site.
I'm not sure what the strategy is, if any.So now part of their strategy is role-playing?
Maybe AJ just raised his ad rates and he needed to show increased traffic to justify it? After all, we all know why he's in this.I'm not sure what the strategy is, if any.
Outside of drawing a lot of hits to the web site, it seems like a strategic failure.
So now part of their strategy is role-playing?
Apparently, not. The original version is posted here - with no such photo and no disclaimer saying that the "interview" had not actually occurred. Apparently, it was presented as real for the first hour and a half or two hours.
PUNK'D is right.
Wow,,,charlie sheen hey...
my respect for him just shot up through the roof!
Edit to add --->>
Hasn't happened,,,,yet ?? whats that supposed to mean ?
What an idiot
Yeah, he said it cost him $400,000 a year for servers and crap. Personally, I think he's getting ripped off.
tothetenthpower said:This has also damaged our reputation among the masses if the MSM get a hold of this story. We will all be looked down upon as tin foiled crazies.
"Will be?"![]()
The guy is the highest paid actor on TV, what do you think he has to do to have a career?
Yeah. He's either getting very ripped off, or he's lying. Wikimedia (owners of Wikipedia and the various other Wiki* sites) spent somewhere around $650,000 on web hosting in 2008. I'm sure Wikipedia alone blows away all of AJ's sites, traffic-wise.
It is a GOOD DAY for the 9/11 Debunkers.
I mean, even ATP is officially turning against Jones now.
This is GREAT!![]()
I just emailed Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly about this!!
I want the MSM to have all the ammo they need to tear Alex Jones to shreds.
Sorry Alex, but you stepped into this one.