• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged [Ed] Alex Jones is hyping! (Sheen/Obama Interview)

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/opinion/21dowd-sorkin.html

How dumb do you have to be to nick this concept, and instead of Sorkins razor sharp writing, you have Sheen's lumply leaden prose.

And apparently they missed the most important detail: the title of Sorkin's piece makes clear what follows is fiction.

Alex Jones' big reveal was a fictional interview. This one really blows my mind. I think he's genuinely lost it.
 
The guy is the highest paid actor on TV, what do you think he has to do to have a career?

Lucky for him that sitcom was a hit before he started in on the 9/11 stuff.
When the Sitcom is cancelled, it will be "guest star" route for Sheen.
 
The guy is the highest paid actor on TV, what do you think he has to do to have a career?

Considering Denise Richards used his 9/11 bull as part of her Divorce claim, the man must be incredibly stupid.
 
The letter focuses around the fact that no less than 60 per cent of the 9/11 commissioners have now publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11

WTF?
 
Was Jones trying to pull a truther version of the 'microchip' stunt? He may have been angry about falling for that and wanted to trick debunkers.

Just a thought.
 
Considering Denise Richards used his 9/11 bull as part of her Divorce claim, the man must be incredibly stupid.

Stupid like a fox. Wait... :boggled:

I think people are latching onto this because it might prove, conclusively, that Charlie Sheen is not illiterate. Although he may still be semi-literate because Alex Jones said, on the program today, that a conservative estimate is that it took Sheen 200 hours to write that.
 
Yes, it did...

That's what makes this so ridiculous: the original article was presented as real, after a big "hype video" was sent out the day before.

His fellow truthers are furious:

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

Well if it wasn't already done, it is done now.

How sad of him to actually pull a stunt like this on an issue that burns deep within every citizen of the US.

I mean one thing is publishing a fake interview, but waiting a whole 90 minutes in order to tell us it was faked? What the hell is this?
 
Last edited:
And the fact is, the original article DID NOT say that this Sheen/Obama interview NEVER took place.


Did it originally have this?

charliesheenwriting.jpg


Because that should have been enough for anyone who isn't an idiot (and yes, I realize this wouldn't apply to infowars readers).
 
How many times have we heard the story that XX won't come out in support of the twoofer movement because they will lose their jobs?

Sheen is an exemption I guess? That prick still gets work.
 
Was Jones trying to pull a truther version of the 'microchip' stunt? He may have been angry about falling for that and wanted to trick debunkers.

Just a thought.



He might try to claim that. Of course, he'll have a fun time trying to explain why the only people he actually tricked were CTists.....
 
Hey, he coulda just been transcribing his notes from the interview.


"Sorry Mr. President. Let me write down that last quote. Yes, I know I only have 20 minutes. Yes, I know I should've brought a tape recorder. Would you believe I left it in Michael Jordan's car?"
 
"Sorry Mr. President. Let me write down that last quote. Yes, I know I only have 20 minutes. Yes, I know I should've brought a tape recorder. Would you believe I left it in Michael Jordan's car?"
Hey, I was just trying to think like most readers at AJ's site. I mean who reads picture captions and small print? :)
 
"Sorry Mr. President. Let me write down that last quote. Yes, I know I only have 20 minutes. Yes, I know I should've brought a tape recorder. Would you believe I left it in Michael Jordan's car?"

I don't LOL frequently from forum posts, but this one made me do it. Now I have co-workers wondering what I'm laughing about.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom