WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2003
- Messages
- 59,856
Yes, it did...why wouldn't they? the original article has NO disclaimer that it was indeed fictional.
Yes, it did...why wouldn't they? the original article has NO disclaimer that it was indeed fictional.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/opinion/21dowd-sorkin.html
How dumb do you have to be to nick this concept, and instead of Sorkins razor sharp writing, you have Sheen's lumply leaden prose.
The guy is the highest paid actor on TV, what do you think he has to do to have a career?
More info on ATS here.
If Sheen wants a new investigation so bad, perhaps he should just open up his wallet and get one started on his own!
The guy makes $825,000 per EPISODE for his work on "two and a half men".
Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN0451456620080804?sp=true
The guy is the highest paid actor on TV, what do you think he has to do to have a career?
On ATS they are STILL commenting about it at the end of the thread as if it were real! Comedy gold, ATS, comedy gold.
tothetenthpower said:This has also damaged our reputation among the masses if the MSM get a hold of this story. We will all be looked down upon as tin foiled crazies.

The letter focuses around the fact that no less than 60 per cent of the 9/11 commissioners have now publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11
Considering Denise Richards used his 9/11 bull as part of her Divorce claim, the man must be incredibly stupid.

Yes, it did...
Well if it wasn't already done, it is done now.
How sad of him to actually pull a stunt like this on an issue that burns deep within every citizen of the US.
I mean one thing is publishing a fake interview, but waiting a whole 90 minutes in order to tell us it was faked? What the hell is this?
And the fact is, the original article DID NOT say that this Sheen/Obama interview NEVER took place.
That's what makes this so ridiculous: the original article was presented as real, after a big "hype video" was sent out the day before.
His fellow truthers are furious:
Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours
Hey, he coulda just been transcribing his notes from the interview.Did it originally have this?
http://www.lethalwrestling.com/upload/charliesheenwriting.jpg
Because that should have been enough for anyone who isn't an idiot (and yes, I realize this wouldn't apply to infowars readers).
Was Jones trying to pull a truther version of the 'microchip' stunt? He may have been angry about falling for that and wanted to trick debunkers.
Just a thought.
Hey, he coulda just been transcribing his notes from the interview.
Hey, I was just trying to think like most readers at AJ's site. I mean who reads picture captions and small print?"Sorry Mr. President. Let me write down that last quote. Yes, I know I only have 20 minutes. Yes, I know I should've brought a tape recorder. Would you believe I left it in Michael Jordan's car?"
"Sorry Mr. President. Let me write down that last quote. Yes, I know I only have 20 minutes. Yes, I know I should've brought a tape recorder. Would you believe I left it in Michael Jordan's car?"