Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through
Old Bob is on a roll here. I don't even know how to begin to comment on this post.
Does anybody have the faintest idea what language he's speaking?
Dave
Alright I'll play along just to give you more ammo. SES means Serpent- Vision-soul- Serpent. FEMA means To fail or form -vision-soul - mystery origins and the A is alpha or first and moral to follow orders Now that is the letters but combo of letters some times can morph into new meanings of which I'm not privy too all. One eg. would be EL- Vision in law. and IC - resembles some thing. While RA- God- enlightenment and CE means conscious vision. You have to be a Yiddish Judge to know it all. This must be another pot smoking dream, as I'm sure you knockers won't believe me.
Does anybody have the faintest idea what language he's speaking?
Dave
