• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

December Stundie Nomination Thread

I don't think it'll be in the finals, but take a gander at this ...

ATTC said:
OMG my computer just got the blue screen of death!!!


I think it was someone from that JREF site!!!


It might have been some sort of warning or maybe Im paranoid but I have NEVER had that screen before.


It looked like some crazy ****


I was talking about how I had something on quotes on money changers on my hard drive and all I go to the bathroom and come back and my computer has the blue screen of death.


Man I don't know about messing with these people no more

They mean business


- From page 2 of the JREF Opened It's Sinister Doors In August 2001 thread at the 9/11 Truth Movement Forums.

(This comment was posted Dec 3 2007, 11:41 AM. The threads don't have post numbers - Mel)
 
I note that Old Bob already has a couple of nominations, but I cannot resist adding this one. It takes wrong to a whole new level. (There really should be a lifetime achivement award for somebody like Bob who has never, ever got anything right):

Old Bob said:
Local Plumber who we used and drank with was a member, he built the whale shaped aquarium at Kemp beach. He had been briefed on scenario's of disaster and were told that suicide pills would be handed out for members to use in hopeless cases eg. nuke attacks ?? ("Rocky Horror Show"comes to mind) Yeppoon was at a interesting stage with the town polarized with for and against Iwasaki just before the bomb attack(know who done that) Jan.76 cyclone David hit Yeppoon most damage was at the harbour and the SES was quite busy, so was I fixing buildings, we had a house half built but it stood the storm. SES had a base in Yeppoon but as I thought they were a bunch of wankers I took no notice of them. Think they had a shed around Cooee Bay. As for the leg pulling bit he was a beliver that it was possible for these things to happen. Nuke costs $500m Rockhampton worth ? not much.

Norm
 
I note that Old Bob already has a couple of nominations, but I cannot resist adding this one. It takes wrong to a whole new level. (There really should be a lifetime achivement award for somebody like Bob who has never, ever got anything right):



Norm

I think the "bionic carrots" beats it though, unless it's some weird Aussie slang
Zep Ok at this stage the bionic carrots drink beer and drag tarps on roofs and I know most of these people try to help. But what you and them don't know weather they like it or not in crises they are automatically deputized and under marshal law and will have take orders from above. And be arrested and treated the same as a disobeying soldier for non compliance, possibly shot. These laws or ex. orders are in place and this is what I was referring too. Didn't think I would have to spell it out. The same applies to all semi gov sections eg. Fire and any body funded by Gov. They will have little choice but to do the bidding of some higher law enforcement body.So don't scream stupid until you know the facts. Little traitor John H. set much of this up behind closed doors. The very letters (SES) should scare you if you know the code and the way you talk you don't.
 
I think the "bionic carrots" beats it though, unless it's some weird Aussie slang

Apparently, the people in the volunteer organization he's going on about wear an orange uniform. So, yes, I think it's a snide reference to them.
OTOH, there was a question asked of him in a previous post as to whether he could be any more incomprehensible.
You have to admit it was one heck of a try.

ETA: It's not often you see "bionic carrots" and tarpaulins in the same post.
 
Last edited:
From a "syndicated columnist" named Diana West, as printed in the Galesburg, IL, USA Register-Mail:

http://www.galesburg.com/opinions/x1009169911/Where-were-you-born-Obama

WE, the People have online access to an Obama document know as a Certification of Live Birth...Further dimming the online document's Holy Grail aspects, it has been altered -- the certificate's number has been redacted -- which, according to a statement printed on the document, actually invalidates it.
OK, for it to be funny you would have to know that the certificate number was REDACTED ON THE SCANNED IMAGE, NOT ON THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom