• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

December Stundie Nomination Thread

Er.. well, he did broadcast over a regulated frequency without properly identifying himself. I suppose that could get him in trouble with the FCC. :)

Yeah, but he did it using the appropriate modulation for the band plan, so he didn't break every rule in the FCC book.
 
Alex Libman:

I am suspecting that socialist governments are discouraging / suppressing some medical arguments against regular masturbation, as they are with risk associated with anal sex [...] Masturbation leads to lower birth rates and a calmer population.
 
^Um since when does regular masturbation include anal sex? I ask here because I'm afraid to even go look at the source of such ideas.
 
This one is the posters summery of a very long and rambling post that starts with Arnold Schwarzenegger being the next president because Obama isn't a U.S. citizen and thus the laws passed to keep Obama president will allow Arnold, who is also the antichrist, become the first liberal socialist/facist Armageddon president to preside over the NAU.
My response to NAU conspiracy proponents is always the same: anyone who thinks the "North American Union" thing is real is someone who clearly, clearly, does not understand or know anything about Canadian politics.
 
Ok you asked, Israel is a word made up with the names of three pagan gods. Is Ra El In 1946 Israel was formed by League of Nations the fore runner of the UN to find a home for the Jews (Picked a good spot like the fox in the hen house)And while I'm at the insane bit Fox is a common Jewish name F--the 6th letter. letter O is the 15 th 1+5 =6 X= 24th letter 2+4=6 Which makes Fox = 666 Think I would change my name if it was Fox.

Well, that explains Fox News.
 
If an astronaut were to jump vertically in one-sixth gravity with the same effort expended on Earth, the initial velocity would be greater than on Earth. Therefore, the astronaut would reach more than six times higher. Here we see astronauts jump just about one foot, whereas they should have attained a height of at least six feet! There’s not even one pic that shows this!


Now I know what you are thinking, "oh great another 'we didn't go to the moon' conspiracy theory." You are wrong! This guy believes we went to the moon, although not the apollo mission, and that the government and all known scientific evidence is hiding the true force of gravity on the moon! He claims that the moon actually has 2/3's the gravity of earth. He doesn't say what the reason for all scientist in the world to lie about this is but I am certain its the joos.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389780/pg1
 
Holy sheet, there are too many people who contradicts me, I can't bear all these charges, what can I do? Add these people to my ignore list, so less people will contradict me, and I'll be right!

When I say ignore I mean ignore. There are too many of you to address anyway. I am not a Griffin who can dedicate all his time to this cause.
 
Well, that explains Fox News.

Gotta love anti-semitism, numerology and Christian apocalyptic paranoia all in one post.

Now I know what you are thinking, "oh great another 'we didn't go to the moon' conspiracy theory." You are wrong! This guy believes we went to the moon, although not the apollo mission, and that the government and all known scientific evidence is hiding the true force of gravity on the moon! He claims that the moon actually has 2/3's the gravity of earth. He doesn't say what the reason for all scientist in the world to lie about this is but I am certain its the joos.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389780/pg1

Well that's definitely worth covering up. I bet they're also covering up the true atomic mass of Carbon.
 
A link maybe?

When I say ignore I mean ignore. There are too many of you to address anyway. I am not a Griffin who can dedicate all his time to this cause.

I am on ignore because I've been shown this know nothing, jooo hating fraud to be wrong, many times. And because I've been a little uncivil to the same person who says people (evil joooooos of course) are guilty of mass murder with zero evidence..
 
Last edited:
Well that's definitely worth covering up. I bet they're also covering up the true atomic mass of Carbon.




Well, yeah! Sometimes it's 12, sometimes it's 14, do I need to draw you a map? Connect the Dots, dude!!!!!!!1111!11!!1
 
Here's one from Turbofan:

What does drywall dust have to do with the destruction of the top section before the bottom section?



And, just for balance, one from R.Mackey:


Very easy answers. I will not repeat them again. Even the simplest member of the Truth Movement should be able to appreciate these answers.


I mean, come on, how can any of us expect even the "simplest" member of the Twoof Movement to accept a reasonable explanation, at this point in the discussion?


;)
 
to 9-11 investigator's credit (or discredit, depending how you look at it) he didnt realize the site was about a video game and not real life
 
I've always had faith that sooner or later, the redoubtable Turbofan would come up with a true killer Stundie. But I never quite expected anything like this.

Oops, the top section was not found intact at the base of the tower.
Bigger problem.

After hitting the ground at a couple of hundred miles an hour, the top section of the building should have remained intact. Right.

Dave
 
That is great, Dave! I thought I had nominated a couple good ones this month, but that one may take the cake. That's OK, I nominated the one which will probably win for November.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom