• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

December Stundie Nomination Thread

I honestly didn't think Heiwa could get any madder. Looks like I misunderestimated him. Apparently, there is no such thing as NIST.

I have (incl. Sunder) + Comments, etc. They never reply! Confirms my suspicion that they do not exist. No real people can write such a rubbish report!

Impressive new heights of achievement from a Stundie life master.

Dave
 
Last edited:
Old Bob at his finest:

Old Bob said:
Yes, and you can see the changers in old English Dictionary's. You know it's true and wrong as it twists the legal implications in the Jew controlled courts. Dig a little deeper and you will find that the English language is copyright so you can only speak with permission in court. This is a hard subject to debate as all the Shabbos goyim (Wantabee Jews) and Jews will put a spin on this touchy talk and scream the usual "ANTI SEMITE jail the holocaust denigner"
 
The "original woo" responds to my statement that crashing a plane into the largest building on the planet does not make you and ace pilot.

he flew across country, back and forth, with no problems locating his target (without a flight plan), entered one of the most secure airspaces on the planet Earth, and spiraled around in a descending turn, breaking every rule in the FCC book, and apparently WITHOUT worrying about any interruptions.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments.php?user= screwloosechange &comment=690712129496217451

Now apparently Hani Hanjour has joined Janet Jackson and Howard Stern in raising the rath of the Federal Communications Commission.
 
The "original woo" responds to my statement that crashing a plane into the largest building on the planet does not make you and ace pilot.



http://www.haloscan.com/comments.php?user= screwloosechange &comment=690712129496217451

Now apparently Hani Hanjour has joined Janet Jackson and Howard Stern in raising the rath of the Federal Communications Commission.


Er.. well, he did broadcast over a regulated frequency without properly identifying himself. I suppose that could get him in trouble with the FCC. :)
 
I suppose I should have said "wrath", the "Wrath of Khan" being the best Star Trek movie of course. :o
 
Someone should tell him the probes on Mars were robots and watch his head explode.
its crazier than that, he appears to be claiming that ANY terrestrial material will vaporize if exposed to the radiation in space
 
While the entire post is rather abusive, Prohoridzo proves the belief that ignorance and a potty mouth go hand in hand with the fillowing classic:

THE MOON NEVER SPINS OR ROTATES ON IT'S AXIS.

Or, I suppose you say the earth rotates 366 time around the sun each year, if you add the whole orbit of earth aroung the sun.

The moon's monthly orbit around earth, even though it can be considered a rotation, obviously, it does not rotate or spin on it's access creating morning, noon, and night.



That stundie you found... it left me totally speechless...
ahhhhjt7.jpg
 
Do they put any identifying tags in any explosive? I mean I'm trying to figure how that could even be done.

Yes. Taggants. They're small (microns in size) colored particles that are mixed with the explosives during manufacturing. They survive detonation and can be used to identify the source of the explosive, although they appear to be of dubious value.
 
its crazier than that, he appears to be claiming that ANY terrestrial material will vaporize if exposed to the radiation in space

*Head explodes*

Yes. Taggants. They're small (microns in size) colored particles that are mixed with the explosives during manufacturing. They survive detonation and can be used to identify the source of the explosive, although they appear to be of dubious value.

How big is each tagged batch?
 
You can probably just link to anything Old Bob has posted and it would be appropriate for this threads needs.
 
As proven using a pair of pants, 9/11 was done by the joooooooooos.

Provided that say 5 floors had collapsed and were resting on a underlying 6th floor, which after an hour or so finally collapsed; next six floors crash onto a 7th causing a domino effect. So far so good. But to use a comparison: if somebody drops his pants that does not mean that his legs crash against the floor as well.
 
its crazier than that, he appears to be claiming that ANY terrestrial material will vaporize if exposed to the radiation in space


That is silly. Reed Richards proved that if humans are exposed to radiation in outer space, they gain super powers.
 
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4247822#post4247822

I believe that is the correct link. If not, I nominate that post as well.
Yeah, so do I:

Ok you asked, Israel is a word made up with the names of three pagan gods. Is Ra El In 1946 Israel was formed by League of Nations the fore runner of the UN to find a home for the Jews (Picked a good spot like the fox in the hen house)And while I'm at the insane bit Fox is a common Jewish name F--the 6th letter. letter O is the 15 th 1+5 =6 X= 24th letter 2+4=6 Which makes Fox = 666 Think I would change my name if it was Fox.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom