• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cooking?

That's a step in the right direction, Kumar.
Acronyms are not words, and English words can be derived from earlier words.

Now on to verb conjugation and grammar.
 
If you will go on wasting time in TTTT, how/why I shall continue. It should be sufficient if you could anyhow understood the sense.
 
If you will go on wasting time in TTTT, how/why I shall continue. It should be sufficient if you could anyhow understood the sense.

Start posting in English and give us a chance at understanding the sense.
 
Start posting in English and give us a chance at understanding the sense.

Sorry again. If you do/can not understand my language & sense, just ignore. I shall check either from others or from internet search.
 
Sorry again. If you do/can not understand my language & sense, just ignore. I shall check either from others or from internet search.

Nobody here understands your fractured English. Check what?
 
If you will go on wasting time in TTTT, how/why I shall continue. It should be sufficient if you could anyhow understood the sense.

Kumar, not only is your sense (I presume you are trying to say 'meaning')obscured by your bad English, but we have no way of knowing you've understood the answers to your posts.

For example, have you understood the coeliac condition is not affected by whether the chapatis are baked or fried?
 
Kumar, not only is your sense (I presume you are trying to say 'meaning')obscured by your bad English, but we have no way of knowing you've understood the answers to your posts.

For example, have you understood the coeliac condition is not affected by whether the chapatis are baked or fried?

One is gluten intolerance in wheat chapaties--baked or fried.
 
I read your posts, though it's very heavy going because of the reluctance shown in your posts to write in decent English.
I was responding to this post
One is gluten intolerance in wheat chapaties--baked or fried.

In this context, one may refer to oneself.

Back to the coeliac condition as something that refuts your ideas of what is 'natural'?
 
Gluten intolerant did not seem to exist when I was young. What used to happen to the people who were gluten intolerant?
 
Who is gluten intolerant?
Are you, Kumar?

He stated this here:
No I do not have gluten related problem. I am just trying to know it better that if abnormality in gastric acid is responsible for this disorder.

Why he even asks is unclear though. Why is he 'trying to know'? In what way is educating Kumar meaningful? Is anybody's guess ...
 
Gluten intolerant did not seem to exist when I was young. What used to happen to the people who were gluten intolerant?


I think people with "food intolerances" back then used to say that certain foods "don't agree with me" and just get on with it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom