dafydd
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2008
- Messages
- 35,398
Being bit new & modern language, it may also be not A&F.![]()
New? What do you think ''Old English'' means? Take your time.
Being bit new & modern language, it may also be not A&F.![]()
If you will go on wasting time in TTTT, how/why I shall continue. It should be sufficient if you could anyhow understood the sense.
Start posting in English and give us a chance at understanding the sense.
Sorry again. If you do/can not understand my language & sense, just ignore. I shall check either from others or from internet search.
If you will go on wasting time in TTTT, how/why I shall continue. It should be sufficient if you could anyhow understood the sense.
Kumar, not only is your sense (I presume you are trying to say 'meaning')obscured by your bad English, but we have no way of knowing you've understood the answers to your posts.
For example, have you understood the coeliac condition is not affected by whether the chapatis are baked or fried?
One is gluten intolerance in wheat chapaties--baked or fried.
Can wheat chapaties, whether baked or fried, really be gluten intolerant?One is gluten intolerance in wheat chapaties--baked or fried.
Can wheat chapaties, whether baked or fried, really be gluten intolerant?
Kumar could always carry out tests on a few chapaties and also interview them.
Who is gluten intolerant?
Are you, Kumar?
I already provided a link.
One is gluten intolerance in wheat chapaties--baked or fried.
Who is gluten intolerant?
Are you, Kumar?
No I do not have gluten related problem. I am just trying to know it better that if abnormality in gastric acid is responsible for this disorder.
Gluten intolerant did not seem to exist when I was young. What used to happen to the people who were gluten intolerant?
Why he even asks is unclear though.