Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2003
- Messages
- 64,221
Where did anyone say anything about "being raped"?
Why do you insert yourself into conversations you clearly know nothing about?
Where did anyone say anything about "being raped"?
Don't worry about DC1971. He likes to have conversations with himself.
Why do you insert yourself into conversations you clearly know nothing about?
I know exactly what you're referring to.
Do you really believe, in your heart of hearts that Tony really thinks conservatives feel "women need a good raping"?
If you knew, then why did you ask?
I don't know what Tony "really thinks" because I'm not psychic. I only know for certain what he says. And what he says gives no indication that his statement was not intended to be interpreted as a true statement. In fact, he just explicitly claimed that this prior statement was true. If he's lying to me about what he believes, oh well. I won't lose any sleep over it. Tony is free to clarify what he believes at any time.
Conservatives don't think some women need a good raping. They just think some rapes are a gift from god.
Because you said I knew nothing about the conversation.
I said you knew nothing about the conversation after you asked where anyone said anything about rape. Unless you've discovered time travel (in which case, don't you have something better to do?), then my response to your question cannot possibly be the reason you asked the question.
You're even getting causality wrong.
Where did anyone say anything about "being raped"?
Why do you insert yourself into conversations you clearly know nothing about?
I know exactly what you're referring to.
If you knew, then why did you ask?
Because you said I knew nothing about the conversation.
Note that you're using the second post in this exchange in order to justify the first post in this exchange.
Are ya done yet, Zig?
I'd be willing to cut you some slack if you said that conservatives thinking women deserve to be raped was just hyperbole and not intended to be taken seriously. But when you try to defend that claim as being true, then you've well and truly beclowned yourself.
Conservatives don't think some women need a good raping. They just think some rapes are a gift from god.
I'm finding this derail by DC and Zigg highly amusing, it's like an Abbott and Costello routine.