leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2007
- Messages
- 18,863
I'm looking now for an e-mail address for Cindy Sheehan. She needs to know that at least one of her camp followers is not the credit to her movement that she seems to think he is.
I'm also writing to the superintendant of the Houston Catholic Schools. There is a claim on his website that he was once named Teacher of the Year in the Houston Catholic School. If it is for real, they may want to re-examine his resume and background check. I have worked security for a Catholic school, and I do not think they want him on the grounds, given their concern for integrity and the safety of students.
If he is just blowing smoke about that, too, they would probably want the claim blotted off his website.
I'm also writing to the superintendant of the Houston Catholic Schools. There is a claim on his website that he was once named Teacher of the Year in the Houston Catholic School. If it is for real, they may want to re-examine his resume and background check. I have worked security for a Catholic school, and I do not think they want him on the grounds, given their concern for integrity and the safety of students.
If he is just blowing smoke about that, too, they would probably want the claim blotted off his website.