• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CIT.....Time to call it a day

No thanks. Go peddle your lies somewhere else.

I think that's a likely outcome, when MFP's first ten posts include the same advert posted to four threads in three forums. I predict a warning ignored, an early suspension followed by suicide-by-mod.

Damn, I should have posted this in the Million Dollar Challenge thread MFP spammed. It might have been on-topic.

Dave
 
The only way they're keeping their nonsense alive is by feigning debate with "us". I mean, other truthers won't even give them the time of day. They have to bring their delusion here to receive the life-saving chest-beatings it so desperately needs.

This is pretty typical behavior. After all, if you're definitely going to lose anyway, it looks better to lose against a pro than some hack off the street. So goes the theory. This is why pseudoscience in general tends to attack the top of the establishment directly.

It's all simple arithmetic! I intentionally avoided formulas. All of the info is direct from that online calculator. I wanted to avoid what Mackey encountered with the accusation of using incorrect formulas, etc. Heck, even the kids should be able to use that calculator.

With respect, my calculation was simple arithmetic, at least from the perspective of any physicist... yet they still seem unable to follow it (or to admit their mistake). Still, simpler is better, and your approach makes sense too.
 
This is pretty typical behavior. After all, if you're definitely going to lose anyway, it looks better to lose against a pro than some hack off the street. So goes the theory. This is why pseudoscience in general tends to attack the top of the establishment directly.

I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?
 
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?

I'm guessing there would be some pretty hasty bans when their falsehoods were exposed.
 
Will you begin the debate over there?

What debate? Any refutation/pseudo debate requires very few, if any words, only numbers are needed. It could be done in one simple post (if it were possible).

A common twoofer complaint is that the events of 9/11 with the generally accepted conclusions defy the laws of physics. Go ahead, defy the laws of aerodynamic physics and prove my calculations wrong!

Bwhahahahaha!

 
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?



TC asked me to suggest a debate topic. I complied with his request and he vanished. Do you suppose that there is a causal link between the two events?
 
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?
No. This website is more than adequate, and has more traffic.

Besides, the "Pilots For Truth" have conclusively demonstrated their inability to perform even high-school level algebra and physics, and accused me of lying when I explained their mistakes, did the work for them, and presented it -- with graphics, even -- dispassionately and without a trace of acrimony.

I may as well argue my case in front of a preschool.
 
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?

Jeeez, whan will you 'truthers' learn that it's up to you guys to come out into the real world and convince the rest of us that what you believe is true, not for people here to go over to silly little one trick forums and try to educate you.

As far as I am aware there are no indictments pending against the members of the US government 'truthers' appear to believe are responsible for 9-11, there is no 'new investigation' on the horizon and 9-11 seems to have not played a part in the US primaries and doesn't seem to be on the agenda for the presidential race. So basically, if rational people do nothing at all about the 9-11 conspiracy fantasy then the world will keep on turning.

The 'truthers' are the ones who need to be proactive, lazy buggers that they are.
 
Yup TC turned and ran like the chicken that he is.
Now Craig and Aldo are whining about what Craig has to do in order to post here on JREF.
He whines:
The fact is.....they took extra steps to discourage us BOTH from having an account right off the bat.
Poor Craig more concerned about JREF then contacting the authorities to begin the prosecutoin for mass murder.
I wonder what the CIT attention whores will do next?
Maybe they should go on Jerry Springer.
 
In fact Swing, many of us have been registered on P4T and when we did debate, on the "debate" subforum, we were summarily banned.

Disagreement with the groupthink over there is simply not tolerated.
 
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?


What? does the adult crawl into the childs sofa cushion fort to argue with them? Or is this discussed out in the open around the dinner table where the adults are??
 
Last edited:
no its the truth what really happened on 911...there are alot on here who are in truth denial...trust me

If you really mean the above, please start investing for your long-term psychiatric care now.

If, on the other hand, you are trying to be satirical, please resort to lavish use of smilies, since parody and Teh Twoof are barely discernible apart to the rest of us.
 
Yup TC turned and ran like the chicken that he is.
Now Craig and Aldo are whining about what Craig has to do in order to post here on JREF.
He whines:

Poor Craig more concerned about JREF then contacting the authorities to begin the prosecutoin for mass murder.
I wonder what the CIT attention whores will do next?
Maybe they should go on Jerry Springer.


WOW! Imagine the Penta-conmen finding a talk show host who's almost as sleazy as they are! Mind-boggling, I tell you.
 
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.

Will you begin the debate over there?
The censorNAZIs? What a joke. The level of knowledge at p4t is reflected by jdx/rob/tony's physics abilities.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom