mason-free party
New Blood
- Joined
- May 1, 2006
- Messages
- 7
no its the truth what really happened on 911...there are alot on here who are in truth denial...trust me
...trust me
WHY?no its the truth what really happened on 911...there are alot on here who are in truth denial...trust me
No thanks. Go peddle your lies somewhere else.
no its the truth what really happened on 911...there are alot on here who are in truth denial...trust me
The only way they're keeping their nonsense alive is by feigning debate with "us". I mean, other truthers won't even give them the time of day. They have to bring their delusion here to receive the life-saving chest-beatings it so desperately needs.
It's all simple arithmetic! I intentionally avoided formulas. All of the info is direct from that online calculator. I wanted to avoid what Mackey encountered with the accusation of using incorrect formulas, etc. Heck, even the kids should be able to use that calculator.
This is pretty typical behavior. After all, if you're definitely going to lose anyway, it looks better to lose against a pro than some hack off the street. So goes the theory. This is why pseudoscience in general tends to attack the top of the establishment directly.
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.
Will you begin the debate over there?
Will you begin the debate over there?

I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.
Will you begin the debate over there?
No. This website is more than adequate, and has more traffic.I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.
Will you begin the debate over there?
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.
Will you begin the debate over there?
Poor Craig more concerned about JREF then contacting the authorities to begin the prosecutoin for mass murder.The fact is.....they took extra steps to discourage us BOTH from having an account right off the bat.
I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.
Will you begin the debate over there?
no its the truth what really happened on 911...there are alot on here who are in truth denial...trust me
Yup TC turned and ran like the chicken that he is.
Now Craig and Aldo are whining about what Craig has to do in order to post here on JREF.
He whines:
Poor Craig more concerned about JREF then contacting the authorities to begin the prosecutoin for mass murder.
I wonder what the CIT attention whores will do next?
Maybe they should go on Jerry Springer.
The censorNAZIs? What a joke. The level of knowledge at p4t is reflected by jdx/rob/tony's physics abilities.I would suggesting debating the issue at the pilots forum as they have a thread specifically for debates.
Will you begin the debate over there?
In p4t case, dirt. And that is an insult to the dirt.I may as well argue my case in front of a preschool.