• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CIT/Air America Debate Challenge

i hope you girls all tune in tonight.
I used to use that line when I was 12.
its going to be quite a big night for the 9/11 truth movement and definitely a low point for you bush administration supporters. most definitely.[/
A year later when I was 13 I used that tactic.
BTW you do realize Dom that NOT EVERYONE is a Bush supporter, right?
 
Flapping their gums on a radio station that only they listen to. This is pathetic beyond belief.

This will be carried in a lot of majo markets granted it is AM radio BUT alot of markets.

My hope is that either the host or the callers are going to call them on their BS.

I really dont think it is going to go as well for them as they think.
I will put my monthly NWO bonus where my mouth is!
 
It's going to be a big night for the truth movement?

Alright. Call me when the revolution starts.
 
Geez I just realized why are we even addressing TC?
He is no longer part of the CIT Treefort AND he and aldo werent even invited to be on the show!
Dom is the CIT errandboy
 
This will be carried in a lot of majo markets granted it is AM radio BUT alot of markets.

My hope is that either the host or the callers are going to call them on their BS.

I really dont think it is going to go as well for them as they think.
I will put my monthly NWO bonus where my mouth is!
Major markets? Boston is a major market and if I'm lucky I can pull it in on the closest station (In Springfield MA). Air America is by no means a major force to be reckoned with. I personally don't know a single person that listens. Have you checked the listings for tonight? The last time I checked this sham is not even listed as being on. This is a joke of epic (not really) proportions.
 
Yeah no one listens to CIT or PFT.
I doubt that. There must be a few really dumb folk who are unable to see your stuff is false. Some of those will mature, and learn physics and math.

How is that 11.2 G error going? Even truthers have corrected your p4t stuff; any more non-paths you want to look at?
 
Ok so Aldo photo shops a pic depicting a plane flying over the Pentagon.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/single/?p=72332&t=277689
This yet another example of how he will play games with a horrific event to attract attention to himself.
Did he not get enough attention as a kid?
I am pleased to see a truther step in to call him on it though
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/single/?p=72414&t=277689
Aldo, I wish you guys well on today's radio show revelation.

I have to wonder though about the benefit of using 'faked' images?

MM
Then Aldo responds acknowledging that this is nothing but a game to him.
Well it is clear that it is a photoshopped image. It is simply for sh*ts and giggles.

Just sending a little hint everybody's way. That image is in no way supposed to represent anything scientific.
First though Aldo you actually have to KNOW SOMETHING about science.
GED doesn't count.
I am sure the families of the victims of flight 77 would love to know what you think happened to their loved ones and they may not be to pleased to see you are mocking them for
***** and giggles.
LOL I just realized that the LCF mod lookup is more concerned about half naked pics of men then he is Aldo mocking the dead
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChangeForums/single/?p=72434&t=277689
all the congratulations aside, the pictures of "nicepants" are making this look like a jref thread... do we want that?

not a warning, just a suggestion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to listen on line because BOSTON is not a big enough market to warrant a station.:rolleyes:


.
That Air America has problems getting on in Boston, one of the most politically liberal cities in the US, is a good sign of how badly they have failed.
 
Farmer ... aren't truthers.

He is as bad as you are. He is a truther with a special ability to screw things up bigger than you. At least you just misinterpreted everything, Farmer goes out of his way to try to calculate his way into stupid ideas.

But wait your drone fantasy is like Framer, over thinking and pure dumb ideas stuff.
yeah surveillance drones witnessed by multiple people can't fly at low altitudes. and you're supposed to be some sort of aviation expert?

LMMFAO!!!!!
That is pure dumb. The idea the drone was under the wires a few feet above her car; on the same day as 93 impacts and a Falcon 20 is asked to look! You lack facts, you lack evidence. Good job, expert witnesses investigator.
Under wires. Good for you. You have taken 9/11 events and found pure stupid ideas, and you use other people to hide behind.

You do not need an aviation expert to know your ideas are pure fantasy. Non-paths, 11.2 Gs, math and physics errors! What next?

The people saw a Falcon 20 on 9/11. You have turned it into a drone flying under wires. Your paranoid ideas are not even good fiction.
 
Last edited:
I never called Aldo a bootlicker please stop making things up.

(if i could only be the shill pickering was) farmer.

I am going to show you Truthers something. How to admit you were wrong.

I made a mistake.

I suggested that Dom called Aldo a bootlicker.

I was wrong.

Dom called Lyte an ass kisser.

Sorry.

ps: Russell is now a shill? Just for calling the CIT out for misrepresenting the facts and misleading your star witnesses? Wow.
 
i hope you girls all tune in tonight.

its going to be quite a big night for the 9/11 truth movement and definitely a low point for you bush administration supporters. most definitely.

Tell us, TC...what SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE achievements will result from this "big night"?

ETA: Like others, I'm not a Bush Administration supporter....there are plenty of things that Bush & his administration are doing/have done wrong, I don't need to make up more to try to make him look worse.
 
Last edited:
.
That Air America has problems getting on in Boston, one of the most politically liberal cities in the US, is a good sign of how badly they have failed.
Their station here in Chicago is WCPT 820AM, a 5,000 watt station that goes off the air at 8:15pm tonight, just before CIT's big event!

:dl:
 
From Richard Greene of CLOUT:

I will take anyone with credibility on between 9 and 11 pm Eastern. The call in number is 866 303 2270. Pls provide the name or names and bios. I have not seen any of your attempts to contact the show. Richard
 
http://airamerica.com/clout/

Albuquerque-Santa Fe NM KABQ-AM 1350
Albuquerque-Santa Fe NM KTRC-AM 1260
Albuquerque-Santa Fe NM KVOT-AM 1340
Anchorage AK KUDO-AM 1080
Boston (Manchester) VT WKVT-AM 1490
Buffalo NY WWKB-AM 1520
Burlington-Plattsburgh VT WDEV-AM 550
Charleston-Huntington KY WCMI-AM 1340
Charlottesville VA WVAX-AM 1450
Chicago IL WCPT-AM 820
Columbia, SC SC WOIC-AM 1230
Columbus, OH OH WVKO-AM 1580
Denver CO KKZN-AM 760
Detroit MI WDTW-AM 1310
Detroit MI WLBY-AM 1290
Eugene OR KBBR-AM 1340
Eureka CA KGOE-AM 1480
Grand Rapids-Kalmzoo-Battle Crk MI WTKG-AM 1230
Greenville-Sprtnbrg-Ashvl-Andrsn NC WPEK-AM 880
Johnstown-Altoona-State College PA WBLF-AM 970
Los Angeles CA KSZL-AM 1230
Los Angeles CA KTLK-AM 1150
Madison WI WXXM-FM 92.1
Miami-Ft. Lauderdale FL WINZ-AM 940
Minneapolis-St. Paul MN KTNF-AM 950
Minneapolis-St. Paul MN WWWI-AM 1270
Missoula MT KLCY-AM 930
Monterey-Salinas CA KRXA-AM 540
New York NY WWRL-AM 1600
Paducah-Cp Gird-Harrisbg-Mt Vrn IL WINI-AM 1420
Palm Springs CA KPTR-AM 1340
Philadelphia NJ WTAA-AM 1490
Phoenix (Prescott) AZ KPHX-AM 1480
Pittsburgh PA WPTT-AM 1360
Portland OR KKEE-AM 1230
Portland OR KPOJ-AM 620
Raleigh-Durham (Fayetteville) NC WCHL-AM 1360
Rapid City WY KYTI-FM 93.7
Reno NV KJFK-AM 1230
Rochester NY WROC-AM 950
Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto CA KSAC-AM 1240
San Diego MX XEPE-AM 1700
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose CA KKGN-AM 960
Santa Barbara-Snta Mria-Sn Lu Ob CA KIST-AM 1340
Santa Barbara-Snta Mria-Sn Lu Ob CA KYNS-AM 1340
Seattle-Tacoma WA KPTK-AM 1090
Seattle-Tacoma WA KBAI-AM 930
Spokane WA KPTQ-AM 1280
Springfield-Holyoke MA WHMP-AM 1400
Springfield-Holyoke MA WHMQ-AM 1240
Springfield-Holyoke MA WHNP-AM 1600
Syracuse NY WNYY-AM 1470
Tampa-St. Petersburg (Sarasota) FL WDCF-AM 1350
Tampa-St. Petersburg (Sarasota) FL WTAN-AM 1340
Tucson (Sierra Vista) AZ KJLL-AM 1330
Washington, DC (Hagerstown) DC WWRC-AM 1260
Washington, DC (Hagerstown) MD WWWB-AM 820
Washington, DC (Hagerstown) DC WWWT-AM 1500
Washington, DC (Hagerstown) VA WWWT-FM 107.7
West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce FL WJNO-AM 1290
 
From Richard Greene of CLOUT:

I will take anyone with credibility on between 9 and 11 pm Eastern.

So he's not going to have on Rob and Kev and Craig?

ETA: Curse you, CIA Shill!
 
Last edited:
From Richard Greene of CLOUT:

I will take anyone with credibility on between 9 and 11 pm Eastern....

Richard

Oh boy. Now they get to decide just WHO has credibility. They're getting very nervous, IMO.

On another matter, I have asked Balsamo in an e-mail to apologize to the victims' families live, on air, while he has the opportunity with a national audience. I know Ranke and Barrett won't, but Balsamo may screw up the courage knowing how badly their unsupported claims and nonsense about the Pentagon attack affect those directly affected by that horrific event.

Stay tuned.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom