• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Breaking: John Boehner Sex Scandal!!!

well, if this is indeed true, it will be a big story.

but of course, if this was about Obama and not a white Republican, surely the Tea-Baggers and other right-wing nut jobs wouldn't say a thing about this story, as it has nothing to do with politics.

;)
 
Why do Americans care so much about their politicians' sex lives? Shouldn't what matters be how well they govern, and let their private life be their private life?

People in the US also like soap operas (daytime or primetime) and 'reality' tv. We obsess over everyone's personal life for various silly reasons.
 
Hello? The problem is not that the sorry sack of compost cheated on his wife. (Excuse me if I have a hard time feeling any sympathy toward a woman who would stay married to that worthless slug.) What I want to know is what kind of deals Agent Orange cut with the lobbyist bimbo in exchamge for getting his ashes hauled. I can't imagine his having agreed to anything that is good for the American people, seeing as how everything the creep has signed off on lately has been pure BS.
 
necover-167.jpg

23m30xu.jpg


The New York Times has no credibility on this either. They lost it in their botched attempt to trap John McCain in a bogus sex scandal during the 2008 presidential campaign.
 
Why do Americans care so much about their politicians' sex lives?



I don't think many of them really do care. But peoples political enemies care, and always make the biggest deal they can out of the issue. It's sad.
 
I wouldn't, personally, give a rat's if he had a different hooker up to his room every night.

I do think it is our business when he boinks a lobbiest in exchange for God knows what favor to her employers.

America's future should not hang by his danglies.
 
John Boehner? Really? Boehner?

There's a difference here between this and the Edwards story - Edwards getting chicks on the side was believable. Million-dollar smile, thousand-dollar haircut, charisma out the wazoo - I'm sure he had chicks throwing themselves at him. John Boehner is a chain-smoking orange old man who cries after sex*.

So yeah, I'm going to have to invoke the 24-hour rule on this one. Perhaps 48. Or even 72.




* No, I don't have any direct evidence, but do you really doubt it?
 
If his mistress is a lobbyist, that makes the scandal more than just prurient interest.

It would also explain what she's getting out of the relationship.
 
Last edited:
I prefer to get my news scoops from a more reliable source the Weekly World News.
GRAND CANYON, AZ – A giant Mexican tarantula was seen terrorizing tourists at the Grand Canyon!
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/28424/giant-tarantula/


David James
2. At some point will a Republican ever respond to an argument with something other then a Tu Quoque

Democrats use Tu Quoques too. I think that would be a double.

Although in this case I think it was not a Tu Quoque it was an effective point demonstating that the source is not reliable.
 
Hello? The problem is not that the sorry sack of compost cheated on his wife. (Excuse me if I have a hard time feeling any sympathy toward a woman who would stay married to that worthless slug.) What I want to know is what kind of deals Agent Orange cut with the lobbyist bimbo in exchamge for getting his ashes hauled. I can't imagine his having agreed to anything that is good for the American people, seeing as how everything the creep has signed off on lately has been pure BS.
For crying out loud. If only those of us who generally agree with you on the big picture didn't have to deal your asinine posts being thrown back in our faces.
 
Why do Americans care so much about their politicians' sex lives? Shouldn't what matters be how well they govern, and let their private life be their private life?

It only matters if it is a republican, because republicans all run on family values, and are generally conservative and publically prudish. Having an affair shows what hypocrites they are, which is much worse than having sex with someone they are not married to. Democrats, on the other hand, can have all the affairs they want, because they don't run on family values, and being liberal, they don't care what others do with their free time.

Anyway, that's what it seems like to me.
 
John Boehner? Really? Boehner?

There's a difference here between this and the Edwards story - Edwards getting chicks on the side was believable. Million-dollar smile, thousand-dollar haircut, charisma out the wazoo - I'm sure he had chicks throwing themselves at him. John Boehner is a chain-smoking orange old man who cries after sex*.
Power.
 
It only matters if it is a republican, because republicans all run on family values, and are generally conservative and publically prudish. Having an affair shows what hypocrites they are, which is much worse than having sex with someone they are not married to. Democrats, on the other hand, can have all the affairs they want, because they don't run on family values, and being liberal, they don't care what others do with their free time.

Anyway, that's what it seems like to me.

Which is why John Edwards continues to have an astoudingly popular political career and came so close to winning the Dem Presidential nomination ahead of Oba....oh wait.

Seriously, your country treats it's politicians, "Left" and Right like crap. It really does. As much as I really can't stand Boehner, this isn't an issue. Hell, that he has ONE woman interested in him is impressive, given that he probably glows in the dark. I don't like or condone cheating, but it's his life to screw up, and unless he's an out and out "family values" politician, this matters about as much as whether he wears white socks or black.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom