696 pages over at the BFF. There are some Ketchum apologetics going on there, about on par with what Ontario's been writing here.
But there are Ketchum critics I hope.
Am I correct in that hope?
696 pages over at the BFF. There are some Ketchum apologetics going on there, about on par with what Ontario's been writing here.
........ Bigfoot has been moved from remotely possible to completely comical with this brilliant endeavor. .....
Metagenomics of the ultra-thermophile gut microbiome of Smaug. #DeNovoVol1Issue2
But there are Ketchum critics I hope.
Am I correct in that hope?
Here's a sample.
"Comparative epigenomics of vampires, werewolves, and zombies"
.........so I wonder where this thing is actually getting any positive play.
Um, to have epigenomics wouldn't you have to have identified living cells to do the research on? Or is this just one of those speculative things like when you and the rest of your medical school roommates are having a bull session at three in the morning? Because I gotta say I've always enjoyed those bull sessions but no one really takes what was said seriously the next day.
Funniest stuff ever: Check out the #DeNovoVol1Issue2 hashtag at Twitter.
Proposed papers for Issue two of DeNovo
Darth Osler @autolycos
Editorialroposing official acceptance of "Pew Pew" as legitimate laser firing sound for lab safety #DeNovoVol1Issue2
I guess you'd probably have to go to her Facebook friends for that. Or maybe around MK's breakfast table.
(who knew there was a foundation?) thatDeNovo Publishing and Genomics Foundation
I think it is good to focus research efforts on research. I could be wrong (vide infra).primarily focuses its research efforts on biology, genetics, science and research.
Instructions for Referees
Publishing on DeNovo – accelerating science
________________________________________________________
Open Peer Review:
The following items need reviews from experts. If you have expertise, please rate and comment on people’s work to help others interpret it. To write a review, simply click the link below of the submission you chose / desire to review. Once you have completed your review- click here.
No Manuscripts currently available for review
Blind / Closed Peer Review Process:
Desire to become a Peer Reviewer for Closed Peer Reviewed articles?
Understand that we seek out those peer reviewers who can provide the greatest expertise in a wide range of disciplines. We also must ensure there is not a conflict of interest between you and any article being submitted for closed peer review. If you feel you would be a candidate- contact us.
It's not really a bad site if you were just messing around and wanted a web page to show off your stuff or are just practicing building one, but for what is supposed to be a professional site to attract scientists, etc, it doesn't even come close, some of the footers web sites blow that site away, if anyone falls for that they deserve what they get for being so naive and dam right stupid, but we are talking about BF so I guess stupid fits right in ~
Tim![]()