The conclusions of her paper are not without some merit though. I know this simply because the history of DNA tests on alleged Sasquatch samples and knowing that there are some of these creatures out there to begin with. It's important to understand that she is a veterinarian so it's only natural that she whipped up a science paper of veterinarian quality. It may take a word-renowned geneticist like Dr. Sykes to set things straight, but hopefully the data she accumulated will speak for itself. I think time will tell.
Ontario Sqatch, you are being CONNED. Stop being a victim of these profiteers and think for yourself. Am I correct in thinking that you are still in your teens? Why do you want to spend your adult life giving time and money to these perveyers of fiction. Melba Ketchum is selling a bill of goods to those willing to purchase it and I would bet that you have allready ponied up the $30.00 to read this drivel. Get out while you can and explore a world that does not contain bigfoot. It's still a wonderful world.

