• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Attention, NWO

Sorry, I thought that was my security system. My bad. BTW, why can't we call the stun guns this?? It would clear up some confusion.

"Clear up" confusion?

I'm sorry, this is the wrong department in the wrong organization for that kind of wild talk.

I won't report you, though.

This time.
 
Attention all library visitors, be aware that we don't want nanothermite sprayed over the books. Powderizing books is wasting money!
 
Sorry Moss. I promised I would let my kid watch a magic show, and Copperfield was busy with something. He was mumbling something about camps??
 
Sorry Moss. I promised I would let my kid watch a magic show, and Copperfield was busy with something. He was mumbling something about camps??

How about a visit from teh BeckMonkey:

macaque1.jpg


For kids!
 
Agent 4273

Report to the loading dock of the warehouse at 24 East Mable Road, New Orleans, LA, at 10:15:03 PM on Sunday, September 13. Bring with you two (2) packets of Sweet 'n' Low, one (1) semi-automatic rifle, preferably in a Soviet Bloc caliber, and the entire collection of the Mamma's Family television show.

Knock three times on the access door, NOT the loading bay door. Ask for Barry. The passphrase is "So how about that local sports team?" If the answer is not "I don't follow hockey" you are to immediately eat the Mamma's Family collection and use the sweetener packets to cover your escape.

The format of the show is at your descresion. I suggest something easily digestable.

Should the correct pass phrase be given, you will be given further orders. However, whatever you do, do not betray any sense of recognition for whoever opens the door.

That way leads to madness.
 
Attention, NWO:

The Seattle football office pool has been canceled. It has been determined that one member of the staff has been using additives in the chemtrails over certain NFL cities during training camp in order to affect the performance of several teams. This explains in part the poor performance of the Dallas Cowboys last year, but our analysts tell us that they actually did just suck a lot, as well.

The member misusing the NWO materials has been caught, punished, and promoted.
 
Attention, NWO:

The Seattle football office pool has been canceled. It has been determined that one member of the staff has been using additives in the chemtrails over certain NFL cities during training camp in order to affect the performance of several teams. This explains in part the poor performance of the Dallas Cowboys last year, but our analysts tell us that they actually did just suck a lot, as well.

The member misusing the NWO materials has been caught, punished, and promoted.

I thought that the Philadelphia office sending in a cyborg model 34-DD (Jessica Simpson version 2.3) to distract Romo was particularly underhanded. That particular model's stupidity programming is especially effective.
 
Just some notes from the NWO Research library:
  1. The Reptiloid Erotica section is FOR RESEARCH ONLY!
  2. NO MOULTING IN THE LIBRARY!
  3. Even if you are Alex Jones POINT ONE WORKS FOR YOU TOO!
  4. No running with knifes, NWO swords, Bohemian Grove Sacrificial daggers!
  5. For our reptiloid visitors: Don't eat the library assistants! They are hard to indoctrinate!
  6. No distortions of space and time in the library! THOSE GRIMOIRES ARE VALUABLE!

Arggggghhhh!! Next thing you know, they'll be telling us we can't lay our eggs in the virus-warfare incubators and that we can't smoke in the nuclear weapons locker! :mad:
 
Attention, NWO:

The Seattle football office pool has been canceled. It has been determined that one member of the staff has been using additives in the chemtrails over certain NFL cities during training camp in order to affect the performance of several teams. This explains in part the poor performance of the Dallas Cowboys last year, but our analysts tell us that they actually did just suck a lot, as well.

The member misusing the NWO materials has been caught, punished, and promoted.

Shhhhhhh!!!! Mr. Rooney has been quite effective in his role as ambassador to Ireland! We don't want to spoil that, now, do we? :cool:
 
Last edited:
Attention, NWO:

The Seattle football office pool has been canceled. It has been determined that one member of the staff has been using additives in the chemtrails over certain NFL cities during training camp in order to affect the performance of several teams. This explains in part the poor performance of the Dallas Cowboys last year, but our analysts tell us that they actually did just suck a lot, as well.

The member misusing the NWO materials has been caught, punished, and promoted.

Is there any chance that staffer could be persuaded into his old ways just long enough to "disappear" Jerry Jones? Just asking...
 
Is there any chance that staffer could be persuaded into his old ways just long enough to "disappear" Jerry Jones? Just asking...



Considering that the outcome of every sports game ever played was predetermined way back in 1867*, as a long-term project to annoy the crap out of sports fans, I have to wonder why you think such an action would have any effect?





*1867. 1+8 = 9; 18-7 = 11; do I have to draw you a map?
 
Considering that the outcome of every sports game ever played was predetermined way back in 1867*, as a long-term project to annoy the crap out of sports fans, I have to wonder why you think such an action would have any effect?





*1867. 1+8 = 9; 18-7 = 11; do I have to draw you a map?

It would cheer me up. Win, lose, or draw, I just don't like Jerry Jones.
 
I submitted my final expenses on August 27th and have received my reimbursement already. However, at my last review I was told I would be getting a raise. That has yet to be reflected in my cheque.

I also understand that although the world financial situation will mean that our bonuses will be smaller, we will still be getting something to help with the Christmas bills.
 
Last edited:
I also understand that although the world financial situation will mean that our bonuses will be smaller, we will still be getting something to help with the Christmas bills.

How dense are you? The world financial situation is getting worse, yes.

Where do you think all the money is going? We have a lot of projects coming up and that is why you won't see an increase on your pay stub this month.

Mount Weather needs a new tennis court, Raven Rock needs more flush toilets, Rupert Murdoch wants a new fleet of Maybachs, and I'm sorry but the rest of you will just have to get in line.
 
I didn't see any permit.

For the last time, the blue copies go to accounting, the goldenrod goes to "Roz"...and you get to keep the puce.

In related news, you'll be happy to learn that the NWO's stock of children's screams has increased tenfold since our anti-health care meme's taken root. Parents in the United States are frightening their children at never-before-seen levels.

Oh, and Arthwollipot? You've been sacked and replaced with a cheaper Tasmanian version of yourself. His name's "Sir Les Patterson" and you'll be expected to give him a full turnover.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom