• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Attention, NWO

I'm sorry. The snow creators were moved to [CLASSIFIED] using [CLASSIFIED].
After all, when the [CLASSIFIED] gather to meet our [CLASSIFIED] they expect a nicely covered slope for the annual [CLASSIFIED] skiing retreat.

They will be re-deployed soon
 
I'm sorry. The snow creators were moved to [CLASSIFIED] using [CLASSIFIED].
After all, when the [CLASSIFIED] gather to meet our [CLASSIFIED] they expect a nicely covered slope for the annual [CLASSIFIED] skiing retreat.

They will be re-deployed soon



I'd just like to remind our newer members that, according to Standard NWO Security and Technology Operations Regarding Messages*, there's no need to classify any information in this thread, as there's simply no chance that the sheeple could find out about our plans that are posted on public message forums dedicated to our use. Thank you!







*S.NWO.S.T.O.R.M.? So close! Once again, the Committee Acronym Team (C.A.T.) would like to appeal for a change to the name "NWO")
 
All Gamma-14 members move to Gamma-15. It's made of unobtanium so it shouldn't be too bad.

ALSO:

From: Mistress Shiroko, Head of the NWO Tiger Plushie Brigade
To: All Weather Control Units

We need more snow in Western Washington this year for Operation Sneakers. Please help.

According to the revised edition of the NWO Handbook, page 983, paragraph 321, addendum 56, all Gamma-14 and 15 made with unobtanium shall be reconstructed with impervium. Please read the NWO Handbook carefully and contact your supervisor if you are having problems obtaining impervium.

Audible Click
The Gap In The Plot Project
Our Motto: "I'd kill you but you might bleed on my shoes."
 
lol who gave you that idea? Alex can't organize a thought,never mind the New World Order ;)


Yes. Needless to say, the unfounded rumor that Alex Jones is on the NWO payroll and in charge of propaganda is almost certainly exaggerated.
 
I got a package marked "Ebola" today, but it turned out to contain a bunch of echidnas with lasers on their heads. I can only assume that this was intended for one of our New Zealand operatives. Whoever has my Ebola, please contact me so I can exchange these echidnas. Assuming you're not dead, that is. Thanks in advance.
 
Just came off the phone with Noam chomsky, our finest shill, who has agreed to keep silent in exchange for 10 million dollars.

Seriously, an anarchist, who demands money?
 
Just came off the phone with Noam chomsky, our finest shill, who has agreed to keep silent in exchange for 10 million dollars.

Seriously, an anarchist, who demands money?

Maybe NWO Kitty needs to put a memo out,reminding them who they are working for :p
 
Memo
To: All NWO Operatives
From: The NWO Arsenal
Re: Armaments Issues

1) Please note that we are backordered on kitten-sized bullets for NWO kitten sized handguns. Also note that non-trained kittens cannot operate NWO kitty guns of any size. Please cease making requests on how to instruct 'Mr. Whiskers" to shoot hot lead.

2) If you order light sabers from us, please use them properly. If we find another light saber stuck in a vending machine all requesters will be required to fill out a form 12Z-244/AA from here out.

3) The water fountain in front of the Arsenal headquarters is actually a water fountain. It is not an Alex Jones spy machine. Please stop suggesting it is as this is bad for Arsenal morale.

4) If you kill it on Arsenal property, you clean it up.

5) As mentioned in previous memos, Super-Mega-Nano-Thermite Paint supplies are backordered until someone can find another meteorite with the same magic mineral properties as Asteroid Zero-Four.
 
BTW, anyone know why my stun gun keeps killing my suspects?? I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Do I have to file a form dd-289 to get a new one?? I keep shocking my butt when I tuck it into the back of my pants.

Oh, and will someone in HR please tell me why I cannot get my check cashed at my bank?? Bank of America keeps saying something about "Unauthorized User". Is there a problem with my badge?

One last request to the travel committie. Can I please fly First Class to NYC this year? I have flown coach every year, and quite frankly, I am sick of sitting next to the faat guy with bad hygiene.
 
BTW, anyone know why my stun gun keeps killing my suspects??


If you'll re-read your user manual, you'll find that it's actually a "stun" gun, quotes and all. That's just pure misinformation for the sheeple, so they think they have an actual chance of survival.



One last request to the travel committie. Can I please fly First Class to NYC this year?


NO!


Just because we make money out of nothing, doesn't mean we're made of money!
 
If you'll re-read your user manual, you'll find that it's actually a "stun" gun, quotes and all. That's just pure misinformation for the sheeple, so they think they have an actual chance of survival.






NO!


Just because we make money out of nothing, doesn't mean we're made of money!

That makes sense. It really is just a "stun" gun. Can we make that a little more clear to the new people?? I had to call the disposal department because I tested it on my neighbor. Poor guy.

Wait a minute, everyone else gets to fly first class, why not me??
 
All Gamma-14 members move to Gamma-15. It's made of unobtanium so it shouldn't be too bad.

ALSO:

From: Mistress Shiroko, Head of the NWO Tiger Plushie Brigade
To: All Weather Control Units

We need more snow in Western Washington this year for Operation Sneakers. Please help.

Can I get the memo for this Operation Sneakers please?? My computer crashed last week, and didn't have a backup. I know, I know, standard protocol 39-I83 of the IT training states that we must always have a backup, but my dog ate it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom