• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Assistance required for telepathy proof

So can you explain how I take a step forward without ignoring this comment bearing in mind my protocol takes the lying into account by using a GSR or polygraph.

"Golfy, why bother with a test? We'll all just lie about it and say that you failed anyway."

golfy

Exactly what Loss Leader said. I made that comment to highlight the inconsistency of your claims. If you ignore this comment, you will never be able to take any steps forward. The fact is, your claims and your actions do not match at all. On the one hand, you claim that everyone lies about your ability, but on the other you assume that everyone is scupulously honest, for example when you offer large sums of money for finding out information that is easily available without you being telepathic.

Specifically to the quoted comment, if everyone lies about you being telepathic when you prove it by sending words into their minds, why do you assume they will not lie about you being telepathic if you prove it in some other way? Either you do not really believe that everyone lies, in which case all this nonsense with polygraphs is unnecessary, or you do believe everyone lies in which case there is no point in any test because everyone will always say you failed.

If you don't sort out these inconsistencies which lie at the heart of your claims, you have absolutely no chance of ever having a real test.
 
It looks like golfy may have abandoned the thread.

I would feel a lot better about that if I thought he had learned even one thing from being here.
 
So if someone here randomly throws out the correct last name they get to play with golfy for real?

Chudlensiki
 
I have just written down a number between 1 and 1 million. Post what it was and I 'promise' to tell if you were right!
 
I have just written down a number between 1 and 1 million. Post what it was and I 'promise' to tell if you were right!

I'm staring at the number right now. I'm thinking about having boiled shrimp and about 8 PBRs for dinner, if that helps you hone in on my brainwaves.
 
I have just written down a number between 1 and 1 million. Post what it was and I 'promise' to tell if you were right!

Can I play? I'm getting a psychic picture of 3,415,785.

Now I'm getting a psychic picture of people calling me stupid, and not able to count.

Am I right?
 
Can I play? I'm getting a psychic picture of 3,415,785.

Now I'm getting a psychic picture of people calling me stupid, and not able to count.

Am I right?

No, that's ok. It counts. You're accepted. You just have to fill an application and pay a small fee and that's it. You're in.


Sincerely
Lance Manion's Lawyer.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom