bill smith
Philosopher
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 8,408
ElMondoHummus ... Don't worry, reading his arguments it's obvious he nows absolutely nothing about firefighting or anything related to fire behavior... as you may guess it doesn't do much for his credibility...
Besides, the second I read:
I knew we were dealing with an arrogant True Believer TM and no amounts of facts or reality could or would ever change his tune... so why bother? The last stand of the True Believer TM is always "I don't like what they're saying, so they're lying!"...
NYCEMT86 ... Hey, thanks for the link! I have to admit that your Standpipe Operations SOP looks very similar (well other than ours is in french!) to our BGH/Metro SOP (BGH = Batiment a Grande Hauteur french for High Rise, Metro = subway and underground city). I loved the Backdraft comment! If only the job was that easy!
Pat
Check post #40 above. Want to show me a picture of what they are describing ? Wanna bet a grand on it ? lol

THATS what I've been doing wrong all these years!!!! 
