Why do you keep asking simple questions?
I offered to pay handsomely to prove my theories right or wrong. Doing either would be more than the official organs have ever accomplished, truther or truster. He flaked on me because I was paying bargain basement prices and got what I paid for. But I was willing to spend far more if I could find any engineer or firm with the guts to prove me wrong or right. I approached many, even taking out ads and offering many thousands of dollars to prove me wrong, and can you guess why no one wanted to take the gig?
Because they were afraid of the quote "political fallout", of which there would be NONE if I was wrong. There can be only one reason a firm wouldn't want to take my money to prove me wrong, an act that would simultaneously reinforce the "official story". What political fallout could they possibly be afraid of if they were to prove some crackpot wrong?
You get three guesses.