Slowvehicle: You have persistently asked and asked and asked for my response. It has been given.
Jesus Christ is the Jehovah /God of the Old Testament, and the revelator to the Prophets.
...according to the things your club have added to, and altered in, the xianist scriptures; addenda and appendices of macculate provenance, demonstrable a-historicity, and impeachable authorship. Again I say: you have my permission to do whatever woo! you do, with consenting adults in the privacy of your clubhouses. You can even re-write the xianist books, and edit your own books (as the laws change); you may argue with xinianists all you want.
You do err when you pretend that your version of "scripture" is the xianist scripture, or should govern xianists; you do err even more severely when you pretend that you, personally, who do not even follow all of your own strictures (I'm a vegetarian, but I am
still tempted by bacon--tasty, innit?), may and should pretend that your amended scriptures do (and ought to) apply to me, or to anyone else who does not share any part of your superstition.
What have I and mine done, today, among ourselves, in my demesne, that has influenced or affected you and yours in any way? Since the answer is "Nothing", why do you feel the right to tell me what to do? What makes you, insisting that I must follow your interpretation of the "rules" in you altered-and-added-to version of the xianist scriptures any different from the nooligans insisting that all of London must follow Shaira? If you are right, why aren't they?