Then it proves beyond a doubt that atheists = satanists.
I have sworn an unholy oath never to admit this!
Then it proves beyond a doubt that atheists = satanists.
BS, satanists eat babies. Why the hell would the be pro-abortion?
The language caught my eye too. The highlight is my thought."Pro-abortion..."? Look, OP, people who support the legality of abortion are pro-women's-health, pro-choice, pro-her-body-her-right. Calling us "pro-abortion" is a gross mischaracterization of women's constitutional right, upheld by the Supreme Court, to have a procedure to terminate a fertilized egg.
Your choice of language is despicable.
I don't have any problem with the expression "pro-abortion" (and I am).
It clearly (to me) means pro-allowing-abortion and has the virtue of not being mealy mouthed.
The language caught my eye too. The highlight is my thought.
Nobody is "pro-abortion". The term is spin used by the nutbars on the right who want to control women's bodies. This choice of language is quite revealing.
Well, just goes to show - sometimes religious people CAN be on the right side after all.
The language caught my eye too. The highlight is my thought.
Nobody is "pro-abortion". The term is spin used by the nutbars on the right who want to control women's bodies. This choice of language is quite revealing.
"Pro-abortion..."? Look, OP, people who support the legality of abortion are pro-women's-health, pro-choice, pro-her-body-her-right. Calling us "pro-abortion" is a gross mischaracterization of women's constitutional right, upheld by the Supreme Court, to have a procedure to terminate a fertilized egg.
Your choice of language is despicable.
If the person is one-dimensional, that a fine way to define them. Don't know anybody like that myself.LOL.
The term is abortion. If you support abortion, you are pro-abortion.
Same old crap, a fetus is important and the mother isn't. Now that's one-dimensional. BTW, one choice isn't a "choice". The fetus doesn't make the choice anyway. God does, right? That's why there are so many more spontaneous abortions than there are medical ones?Besides, those who are pro-life are the real pro-choice advocates - the baby's choice of to live or to die.
LOL.
The term is abortion. If you support abortion, you are pro-abortion.
Besides, those who are pro-life are the real pro-choice advocates - the baby's choice of to live or to die.
I would like there to be no abortions. Abortions can inflict emotional harm on the mother and abortions carry a number of health risks (though relatively safe). I'm in favor of allowing abortions.The term is abortion. If you support abortion, you are pro-abortion.
I would like there to be no abortions. Abortions can inflict emotional harm on the mother and abortions carry a number of health risks (though relatively safe). I'm in favor of allowing abortions.
You are free to call me pro-abortion. If you think it gives you some kind of rhetorical advantage go ahead but it's an equivocation.
I don't hear the "mob" saying any such thing. The one lady at the end clearly seems to say it, mockingly, might I add. I hear too many syllables from the chant trying to drown out amazing grace for it to be "Hail Satan."
This was some crap drudged up by the religious right. "They must be devil worshippers."
Who's to say they aren't agents provocateurs?
snapCan we ban stillborn children too?