WTC Dust
Illuminator
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2010
- Messages
- 3,529
So basically every time you have mentioned that there is DNA, human DNA in
he dust you have just been pulling our leg?
No. I've told you that I detected DNA in the dust. I've told you why I think it is human DNA (because it did not partition equally between the two main types of WTC dust).
What I'm telling you now and the take home message that I hope you are left with is that the study isn't over. I've done some tests that were easy to do.
The results might or might not change. The results I have now are so basic that it would be hard to imagine how sophisticated tests would cause me to change them.
For example, someone suggested I obtain equipment that measures the strength of the magnetic force. I could do that. I might do that. But it's not going to change the fact that I am able to move a magnet with a chunk of WTC dust. It's not going to change the fact that different researchers use magnets to isolate the iron fragments that are found in the WTC dust.
It also won't change the microscopy images. In them, you see iron fragments. Not iron droplets. Sharp edged iron fragments. In addition to being confirmation that there is an previously undereported level of iron in the WTC dust, it explains why the dust plopped down as a foam. Because the iron fragments are not allowing the material to compact efficiently. Air pockets are formed as a result of the jaggedness of the iron fragments.
It has been suggested that I perform chemical elemental analysis on the dust, and I certainly plan to do this. But my new knowledge is going to allow this analysis to proceed in a sophisticated manner, because I know that there are two types of dust instead of one. The currently published data on the contents of the WTC dust is all over the place. Little bits of this and that and everything. No coherent explanation. A chemical elemental analysis such as I would design would clear some of this up.
But nothing is likely to change the ridiculous amount of iron in the dust, and it isn't going away. If it takes me ten more years to find a way to do these studies, no matter. The iron isn't going anywhere.