• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged The Origin of Two Different Colors of WTC Dust

That's exactly why I put some ideas out on JREF in the first place. This isn't a proper peer group, but at least some people paid attention. Nothing they've said has attacked the basics of what I've done. My conclusions have withstood at least the meager testing that JREF has provided.
You have no conclusions that are in the real world. Your conclusions rest solely in your fantasy. A silly fantasy based on nonsense. Now you try to attack JREF, and fail because your fantasy is like the stuff preschoolers make up.

Do you know your claims are nonsense?
 
Last edited:
That's exactly why I put some ideas out on JREF in the first place. This isn't a proper peer group, but at least some people paid attention. Nothing they've said has attacked the basics of what I've done. My conclusions have withstood at least the meager testing that JREF has provided.

Talk about missing the point.
 
!

The full technical specifications on what I've done is not for you to judge, nor am I offering it to you.

Not only is it a waste of my time to submit the full specs to this audience, but it's also not something I'm planning to submit to anyone except a peer reviewed audience. I've got some secrets.

No one asked for "full technical specs" Tracy, just, you know, what did you do?

"peer reviewed audience" huh? LOLZ! fantastic, a "peer reviewed audience."

I'm guessing half panhandlers, half pot advocates, all attention whores, huh Tracy?

Another solid post from you.

Hee hee!
 
That's one of the reason the comparative DNA test would be an interesting
thing to do. If I was able to prove that my dust samples contain the remains
of, say, half dozen 9/11 victims, then it would be hard to make any sort of
argument that the samples didn't come from the WTC.

Now, since many lines of evidence have convinced me, the principal
researcher on this project, that the dust is, in fact, WTC dust, this
whole line of experimentation is rather uninteresting, because it's not
a scientific breakthrough. It's a control experiment, intended only to
satisfy the masses.

Remember, I've convinced myself pretty well that it is WTC dust, even
though I might be mistaken and proved mistaken in the future.
Proving that my samples are WTC dust to the masses would be very
expensive to do it the way I envision it, resulting in OJ Simpson trial
type of proof. I don't have that kind of cash to throw away on a
control experiment, even though it could and probably should be done.

If I "prove" that the dust is from the WTC, big whup. That's step one.
It's not unique. Other people have WTC dust. Nobody has done my
material analysis of the dust, and nobody has come to what I think are
amazing conclusions, that the WTC was turned into metallic foam at
low temperature.

Oh, yeah. The DNA comparative test would prove that the samples were
never hot, because DNA degrades quickly at high temperatures.
So there is that additional reason to do the DNA work, but I still don't
have the money for that.

So you're saying you have not and cannot prove the dust came from the WTC. Seeing as you are a no-planner, you'll have to excuse me for not attaching any importance what you have convinced yourself.
 
The full technical specifications on what I've done is not for you to judge, nor am I offering it to you. Not only is it a waste of my time to submit the full specs to this audience, but it's also not something I'm planning to submit to anyone except a peer reviewed audience. I've got some secrets.


I don't think having to waste a few more minutes of time is something to worry about if after 2 and a half years and over 3000 posts you still can't get past the point where you act like you could easily prove that not only do your chunks of dirt originate from the WTC collapse, but also that a three-dimensional fake plane image/sound projector and some kind of low temperature dustyfoaming disruptor thingy - both of them so top secret that you are not even able to explain the theoretical science behind them - were used on 9/11, but your audience is mean and stupid and not "peer reviewed", so you won't tell. Ever.

Kindergarten.
 
All Dr Dusty has done is get someone else to take 2 poor photos of the dust and wave a a lump of who knows what at a magnet. She's done nothing else, if she had she'd be presenting it in another 2 hour laughable, amateur borefest.

I've seen 6 year old children who act with more maturity and refrain from the petulant, "I'm not telling you" nonsense.

No one is falling for the dishonest dodging of simple questions.
 
That's exactly why I put some ideas out on JREF in the first place. This isn't a proper peer group, but at least some people paid attention. NothingEveryhing they've said has attackeddestroyed, obliterated, and demolished, the basics of what I've doneimagined. My conclusions have not withstood at leasteven the meager testing that JREF has provided.
Hilite mine. FTFY
 
That sort of question would be asked by my employer, not by someone curious as to what my results were.

You have to be kidding me.

If I said I had a patch of earth with human DNA in it would you believe me without question?

If not, would you ask me how I knew?

If I said I ran tests, wouldn't you ask me what tests? I mean I could have done anything.
 
The full technical specifications on what I've done is not for you to judge, nor am I offering it to you.

Nobody's asked for 'full technical specifications'. Why can't you offer even the most basic overview of whatever tests you performed?

You realise, I'm sure, that everyone here assumes that all you have done in all this time is take a couple of photographs and wave your sample past a magnet.
 
WTC turned to steel foam is a fantasy; what is the best peer group for Fantasy?

That's exactly why I put some ideas out on JREF in the first place. This isn't a proper peer group, ...
I agree, I am an engineer, and I find your ideas are fantasy based on nonsense. Your proper peer group for this topic is pre-school, where fantasy is appreciated. JREF is a skeptics forum, not a fantasy theory clearly house of woo. You made a mistake, you brought woo to a skeptic forum.
 
<Snip> Nobody has done my
material analysis of the dust, and nobody has come to what I think are
amazing conclusions, that the WTC was turned into metallic foam at
low temperature.
<Snip>

Your material "analysis" hasn't been reviewed by anyone other than you; Have you used the correct method in determining what it is you have? Do you know the correct method?
Your video shows that this "material" is not metallic, so why keep claiming it's metallic?
 
So you're saying you have not and cannot prove the dust came from the WTC. Seeing as you are a no-planner, you'll have to excuse me for not attaching any importance what you have convinced yourself.

As you wish.
 
You have to be kidding me.

If I said I had a patch of earth with human DNA in it would you believe me without question?

If not, would you ask me how I knew?

If I said I ran tests, wouldn't you ask me what tests? I mean I could have done anything.

The truth is that I haven't been able to afford to do the definitive tests. Those things cost money. In the meantime, my work has continued on the dust. I have my reasons, many of which have been specified here, to think that the samples I collected are the genuine article.

DNA work is expensive! The tests I've done have been relatively inexpensive, but have yielded results. The microscopy results that show an abundance of iron fragments are consistent with the magnetism demonstration. Both of these tests were relatively inexpensive. The microscope and camera were expensive, but magnets, slides, and slide covers are pretty cheap, so I could go for it and still pay my bills.

No one should expect a private individual without sponsorship to afford premier biological testing. Having the know-how, as I do, to investigate biological samples isn't enough. You need equipment, lab space, and reagents to do the full job.

I'm looking for collaborations, but doing what is affordable in the mean time.
 
Your material "analysis" hasn't been reviewed by anyone other than you; Have you used the correct method in determining what it is you have? Do you know the correct method?
Your video shows that this "material" is not metallic, so why keep claiming it's metallic?

Wrong. The video clearly shows that the samples move the magnet. The microscopy images show an abundance of iron fragments.
 
The truth is that I haven't been able to afford to do the definitive tests. Those things cost money. In the meantime, my work has continued on the dust. I have my reasons, many of which have been specified here, to think that the samples I collected are the genuine article.

DNA work is expensive! The tests I've done have been relatively inexpensive, but have yielded results. The microscopy results that show an abundance of iron fragments are consistent with the magnetism demonstration. Both of these tests were relatively inexpensive. The microscope and camera were expensive, but magnets, slides, and slide covers are pretty cheap, so I could go for it and still pay my bills.

No one should expect a private individual without sponsorship to afford premier biological testing. Having the know-how, as I do, to investigate biological samples isn't enough. You need equipment, lab space, and reagents to do the full job.

I'm looking for collaborations, but doing what is affordable in the mean time.

So basically every time you have mentioned that there is DNA, human DNA in
he dust you have just been pulling our leg?
 
As you wish.

You said proving the dust came from the WTC is expensive and you have not done so. It's not as I wish; you said you didn't prove it came from the WTC. That's what you wrote. You convincing yourself (though why you as a "scientist" would even bring that up is beyond me) and the dust actually being from the WTC are not the same thing.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom