Well, since this is now in it's proper board:
The Iraqi War started about 10 years ago
Bill is correct. This is a "fallacy", by which I assume he means "untrue". The Iraq War started 8 years, 8 months, and 3 weeks ago. (Thank you for the trivia,
Wikipedia) Of course, there were hostilities before that that lead up to the Iraq War, but by that logic, one could argue that World War II started in 1914, or even earlier.
Obama is "African American"
His father was natively African. His mother was an American. He's probably more rightly called "African American" than most. I fail to see the "fallacy" here.
If we have a woman president, there won't be any wars
I don't know who's claiming that, but as we've never had a woman president, it is merely speculation. It is neither true nor false.
If we are kind or tolerant to our enemies, they will be kind and tolerant to us
wut? I don't even know where this comes from. I'm guess this is just pure straw.
9-11 happened on "Bush's Watch" and that somehow means something
A conspiracy in which Bush knew something ahead of time, no. That's just truther nonsense. The consequences of Bush's decisions after 9-11 certainly does "mean something".
Obama told the truth in Cairo about the Golden Age of Islam and that helped the USA somehow
I'll admit that I have no idea what the point of contention is on this one.
MSNBC repots the news more than gives opinions
Lemmie guess, Bill. Things you don't like are "opinions" and things you like is "news"?
The invasion of Iraq was done to find Weapons of Mass Destruction
WMD was certainly a reason, cited both in the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 and in the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002. It was also one of the main points the Bush Administration used to sell the idea of imminent threat to the American people.
The USA gassed the Kurds and the Irainians.

Who is suggesting this?
Less people died because of Bill Clinton's war decisions and actions or inactions than George W. Bush's
Ah, weasel words. Lemmie guess, The Afghanistan and Iraq War was the fault of Clinton's decisions and not Bush's because Clinton could have done more earlier to have prevented all of it, right?
Since Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11, the invasion of Iraq was wrong
I agree with you that this one is not true. If it had said, "Since Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11,
the timing of the invasion of Iraq was wrong", then it would be true.