pakeha
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 12,331
Perhaps it is something to do with this thread.
That explains Kumar's posted reluctance to understand the celiac condition is related to the small intestine and has nothing to do with allergies.
Do you mean that it is changed struction of gluten which trigger coeliac disease gluten allergy not gluten itself?
No, Kumar.
Gluten in any form does not cause the coeliac condition. The condition is caused by a genetic variant in the formation of an individual's small intestine.
No, it is not gluten allergy.Yes it is gluten(in wheat, Barley,Rye..)(or its different form effected by GUT environment) allergy.
Please reread the information you've been given.
No I do not have gluten related problem. I am just trying to know it better that if abnormality in gastric acid is responsible for this disorder.
No.
It is a genetic variant in the formation of the small intestine
Remember?
I posted up a link explaining this.
Simply, I respect all good understandings therefore C+P. But when one opposes too much illogically, I try to aruge by comparing both sides.
What both sides?