• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cooking?

Perhaps it is something to do with this thread.

That explains Kumar's posted reluctance to understand the celiac condition is related to the small intestine and has nothing to do with allergies.

Do you mean that it is changed struction of gluten which trigger coeliac disease gluten allergy not gluten itself?

No, Kumar.
Gluten in any form does not cause the coeliac condition. The condition is caused by a genetic variant in the formation of an individual's small intestine.

Yes it is gluten(in wheat, Barley,Rye..)(or its different form effected by GUT environment) allergy.
No, it is not gluten allergy.
Please reread the information you've been given.

No I do not have gluten related problem. I am just trying to know it better that if abnormality in gastric acid is responsible for this disorder.

No.
It is a genetic variant in the formation of the small intestine
Remember?
I posted up a link explaining this.


Simply, I respect all good understandings therefore C+P. But when one opposes too much illogically, I try to aruge by comparing both sides.

What both sides?
 
That explains Kumar's posted reluctance to understand the celiac condition is related to the small intestine and has nothing to do with allergies.

When this disorder is not common to all, it does suggest problem lie in individual. I am trying to understand the truth of that problem in an individual....whether GUT pH related or enzymes related?



No, Kumar.
Gluten in any form does not cause the coeliac condition. The condition is caused by a genetic variant in the formation of an individual's small intestine.


No, it is not gluten allergy.
Please reread the information you've been given.



No.
It is a genetic variant in the formation of the small intestine
Remember?
I posted up a link explaining this.




What both sides?

Is it not gluten senstivity?


Is it gluten senstivity due to some genetic variant?

Allopathy & Alternative systems eg. Homeopathy.
 
When this disorder is not common to all, it does suggest problem lie in individual. I am trying to understand the truth of that problem in an individual....whether GUT pH related or enzymes related?

The truth is that it is a genetic variant.
Coeliacs must avoid gluten in any form during their entire life.
What is GUT?

This condition is related to the small intestine. Please reread the information you have been given.




Is it not gluten senstivity?


Is it gluten senstivity due to some genetic variant?

Allopathy & Alternative systems eg. Homeopathy.

No it is not gluten sensitivity.
Please reread the information you have been given.
What does this mean?
"Allopathy & Alternative systems eg. Homeopathy"

Did you read the information which explained the treatment for the coeliac condition?
 
Last edited:
The truth is that it is a genetic variant.
Coeliacs must avoid gluten in any form during their entire life.
What is GUT?

This condition is related to the small intestine. Please reread the information you have been given.






No it is not gluten sensitivity.
Please reread the information you have been given.
What does this mean?
"Allopathy & Alternative systems eg. Homeopathy"

Did you read the information which explained the treatment for the coeliac condition?

Gluten is the composite of a gliadin and a glutenin, which is conjoined with starch in the endosperm of various grass-related grains. The prolamin and glutelin from wheat (gliadin, which is alcohol-soluble, and glutenin, which is only soluble in dilute acids or alkalis) constitute about 80% of the protein contained in wheat seed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluten

Gluten sensitivity (also gluten intolerance) is a spectrum of disorders, including celiac disease and wheat allergy, in which gluten has an adverse effect on the body. Symptoms include bloating, abdominal discomfort or pain, diarrhea, muscular disturbances and bone or joint pain.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluten_sensitivity


Above 2nd link suggest it is Gluten senstivity/intolerance.

Ist link also indicate Gluten link with alcohol & dilute acids or alkalies.

I am not sure if it changes gluten in any manner which benefits to individuals with its senstivity?
 
Last edited:
Kumar, now please read the information about the coeliac condition, to see how it differs from wheat allergy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease

What is GUT?
Also "I am not sure if it changes gluten in any manner which benefits to individuals with its senstivity? "

It does not.
Please read the information on the coeliac condition that has been posted up.
Here's another source whose English may be easier for you to understand:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/celiac-disease/DS00319
ETA
And another
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/celiac/
 
Last edited:
What is GUT?
Well, you know how homoeopaths are always trying to appropriate things like quantum theory as evidence for their beliefs; I assumed Kumar is trying to find some sort of support for his persistent wrongness in Grand Unified Theory. ;)


In a medical context it means genitourinary tract.

I really don't want to know how Kumar gets gluten in there.
 
You are very poor in understanding me. You are absolutely mistaken. I do use modern medicines and do not sell homeopathic remedies. But I just want to understand both(or all) in A&F). Read my sign.

Kumar, you can't even get yourself to stop writing GUT instead of gut, after you've been told and explained many times in different ways that it's not the same. You're the anti-thesis of someone wanting to understand anything, and everyone who's ever had the pleasure of reading at least two posts of yours is quite aware of this.
 
Well, you know how homoeopaths are always trying to appropriate things like quantum theory as evidence for their beliefs; I assumed Kumar is trying to find some sort of support for his persistent wrongness in Grand Unified Theory. ;)

In a medical context it means genitourinary tract.

I really don't want to know how Kumar gets gluten in there.

I'm not sure which explanation is creepier and I'm far too sober to give it any thought.
 
Kumar, you can't even get yourself to stop writing GUT instead of gut, after you've been told and explained many times in different ways that it's not the same. You're the anti-thesis of someone wanting to understand anything, and everyone who's ever had the pleasure of reading at least two posts of yours is quite aware of this.

English is a peculiar language. Anyway thanks I shall take care.

Look more; http://translate.google.com/#en/hi/GUT

Btw, how it is gut?
 
Last edited:
According to the OED it comes from the Old English word "guttas", itself derived from the OE verb "geotan", meaning to pour.
 
According to the OED it comes from the Old English word "guttas", itself derived from the OE verb "geotan", meaning to pour.

Being bit new & modern language, it may also be not A&F.:)
 
I think you have not seen it in my previous post:-

http://translate.google.com/#en/hi/GUT


Kumar, that shows Google Translate not actually translating the acronym "GUT" into Hindi.* It shows "GUT" as its translation on the right hand side, and suggests some alternatives with varying meanings. If you put in the word "gut" (i.e. in lower case) it translates it to the word "आंत", meaning "intestine".

Capital letters are used in English to indicate that a term is an acronym or abbreviation. The term "gut", meaning the digestive tract, is not an acronym or abbreviation. It is just a word.

*Incidentally, is Hindi your first language?
 
Last edited:
Kumar, that shows Google Translate not actually translating the acronym "GUT" into Hindi.* It shows "GUT" as its translation on the right hand side, and suggests some alternatives with varying meanings. If you put in the word "gut" (i.e. in lower case) it translates it to the word "आंत", meaning "intestine".

Capital letters are used in English to indicate that a term is an acronym or abbreviation. The term "gut", meaning the digestive tract, is not an acronym or abbreviation. It is just a word.

*Incidentally, is Hindi your first language?

Anyway, just leave it. I shall use gut in future. Can be.:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom