• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Newtown (Sandy Hook) Shooting Conspiracy Theories In 3..2..1....

Is the information being "scrubbed" about a potential second shooter or is more information just being released? Natural News is not a credible source.

As a native of Connecticut, this tragedy hits close to home. Especially since I have friends from that area.
 
mind control... **** me.

Although I'm putting money he was probably a truther.
 
mind control... **** me.

Although I'm putting money he was probably a truther.

I was actually pinning him for a 2012er until I found out his Mom was a teacher. Obviously it's much deeper than that now.
 
It's to easy to come up with them. I guarantee there will be "False flag by the government to trick people into letting them take our guns away"
 
You'd think they'd know that there is almost always a report of a second shooter because things are chaotic and people always misidentify a victim as one of the perps.
 
In a non-CT note, just finished watching John Lott arguing on CNN that it might have been better if there had been more guns in the school and that "no gun" zones were the problem.
 
It's to easy to come up with them. I guarantee there will be "False flag by the government to trick people into letting them take our guns away"

Already is, DIF is ripe with it in their 'Today's News' section. Sickos.
 
In a non-CT note, just finished watching John Lott arguing on CNN that it might have been better if there had been more guns in the school and that "no gun" zones were the problem.

I saw that too. It was like wandering into the Poe Zone. :boggled:
 
In a bit lightheartedness this actually is rather amusing.

These shootings are Satanic sacrifices being made in preparation of the coming 'great deception' orchastrated by the alien/fallen angels. Jonathan Kleck and the channel 'Sackcloth and Ashes' are exposing all of these rituals through the spirt of God.

I knew it! Except I thought it was being channeled through "baggynylon and Soot."

I said this on the other thread.This is definitely another gabby Giffords and Aurora.They are changing stories and removing websites.This is a psy op mind **** to take away our 2nd amendment so they can enslave us completely.Everybody knows the govt is nothing but a murderous entity that wants us all dead.This is *********** war people.

If the government kills everyone then who do they govern?

Just because the details are sketchy in a mass causality event only 6 hours after the event...you immediately jump to the conclusion of psyops?

Wouldn't surprise me to see people who post here commit one of these spree killings one day. A bunch of lunatics here.

A voice of reason!

12/14/12 = 12+14+12= 38....3+8=11

27 killed ....2+7= 11
hummmmmmmm????????

:rolleyes:

Whenever something like this happens it is important to record as much information from as many different sources as possible in the first hour after the story is released before the damage control is complete. There is ALWAYS something out of whack from what they originally say when stuff like this happens, which leads to mass confusion, which is effective at steering the attention away from the fact that all this is being done by shadowy intelligence agencies.

Yes, reports from the immediate chaos are always so much more reliable.

They will blame it on a random guy just like they did with the
Batman shooting. Something isn't right...

It'd be more believable if a celebrity was blamed? Just where was George Clooney on the day in question?
 
Hate to say it, but there are more than a few gun owners that do believe that at least the last two shootings are set-ups for Obama to throw an EO banning all semi-auto firearms.

Not much different from the people who believed schrub bush was going to suspend the Constitution and the BoR.

Or any Alex Jones fanboy.
 
Well, this was interesting:

LOL...Ok, that's pretty good.

Travis: I still wonder why a voice of reason even tries to speak up in those forums. It happens all the time, but the woo just really overtakes them.
 
I am a pretty strong supporter of the right of Gun Ownership, but I don't like a lot of the company I keep. I refuse to join or contribute to the NRA because they promote so much Conspiracy Crap.
 
I wasn't aware 2+7=11... new math.

Edit - Can we stundie that?
 
Last edited:
I am a pretty strong supporter of the right of Gun Ownership, but I don't like a lot of the company I keep. I refuse to join or contribute to the NRA because they promote so much Conspiracy Crap.

Completely correct.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom