Magenta
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,305
I have noticed a softening in attitude here in recent posts, people seem to be moving away from the 'misogynist' label towards a softer "sexist"-type tag.
I would draw your attention to two things:
1/ The fact that Gillard called him a sexist AND a misogynist. I am fairly certain she knows the difference between one and another - she does throw them around a bit.
2/ The Op addresses the latter. Please keep on topic or our resident dobber might just get another thread closed down.![]()
1. Abbott used the words sexism and misogyny. Gillard lobbed them back at him.
2. I don't think the thread title precludes a broader discussion, but I could ask the mods to change it if you like.
You seem to be in furious agreement with her.
I'm not actually. I should have put the part I was disagreeing with in a quote box rather than the post title:
Under her new paradigm any criticism of any woman is off-limits…
Apologies for confusing things. Post corrected now.
Last edited:
