• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Apollo "hoax" discussion / Lick observatory laser saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosfilm is a general film studio. It is reasonable to believe they would employ a cinematographer. However 200 films is quite a large number of films to have worked on in the feature film industry. Although the number of films is given repeatedly, no actual verifiable titles are given. I can claim to be a cinematographer for Imagine Entertainment and to have worked on hundreds of films. But that claim would be as unverifiable as this person's.

Further, this person supplies only general-knowledge commentary on cinematography, and commits at least one significant novice error.

He also claims affiliation with VGIK, which lists no such person. That is suspicious.

He is providing what he intends to be expert testimony. If the witness cannot be qualified as an expert, then it is merely a layman's opinion. As has been said already, this person has no verifiable existence (or even any documented existence) outside the conspiracy-theory world. And in that world he seems to be making quite a big splash.

Peter, if you understand that the LRV is driven with a side-stick, then why are you reproducing the claim? Do you dispute that the side stick operation is the best reason for why the astronaut's arm does not move?
 
I see. Then who is this?

And why have they done all of this?

According to your link, the supplied address does not exist on google maps, although the street does. In fact, your supposed 1200 employees somehow fit into a bedsit in a Moscow slum.

How likely do you think that is?

Why am I not surprised that this whole thing looks to be a "scam".

...and I wonder just who is perpetuating that scam??

Hmmmm??
 
I agree it's about as meaningful as yours, probably a bit more.

If you are only here to promote this hoax believer garbage, and my post "exposes" that as you "motive", then my post actually does "contribute" to this discussion.

Answer Jay's question.
 
Why??


Why do you feel the need to reproduce this garbage here? It certainly adds no meaningful information to this discussion...

It's as meaningful as your comment as to adding meaningful information to the discussion, probably a bit more. Don't you agree?
But don't just ask me, ask all the others who have posted it and get their opinion.
 
It's as meaningful as your comment as to adding meaningful information to the discussion, probably a bit more. Don't you agree?

Why can't you just answer the question?...why are you posting this "hoax believer garbage" if you don't agree with it??
 
I see. Then who is this?

And why have they done all of this?

According to your link, the supplied address does not exist on google maps, although the street does. In fact, your supposed 1200 employees somehow fit into a bedsit in a Moscow slum.

How likely do you think that is?

Did I say Google maps? paste the address into Google and you will see the URL. OK.
 
You didn't read the link. That might have something to do with it.

Here you go again.

Try reading it.

That link is to the Orchestral Recording Company, who have studios at the Mosfilm site in Moscow.

Wikipedia's page on Mosfilm says "After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Mosfilm continued operations as a quasi-private production company... As of 2005, the company embraced ten independent studios, located within 13 pavilions...".

It sounds as if ORC is only one of the independent studios on the site. I may be mistaken, but I'm stuck since Mosfilm's website http://www.mosfilm.ru/main.php resists my attempts to translate it into english and I can't read russian.
 
Last edited:
That link is to the Orchestral Recording Company, who have studios at the Mosfilm site in Moscow.

Wikipedia's page on Mosfilm says "After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Mosfilm continued operations as a quasi-private production company... As of 2005, the company embraced ten independent studios, located within 13 pavilions...".

It sounds as if ORC is only one of the independent studios on the site. I may be mistaken, but I'm stuck since Mosfilm's website http://www.mosfilm.ru/main.php resists my attempts to translate it into english and I can't read russian.
OK, I could well be wrong. I have no issue there. I have no russian, so easily could have been misled/mistaken.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom