gnome
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2001
- Messages
- 14,910
What a crock.
Have you ever considered becoming an attorney? You have the ability to muster uniquely persuasive arguments. I bet the biggest firms would be pounding on your door.
What a crock.
Have you ever considered becoming an attorney? You have the ability to muster uniquely [/i]persuasive arguments. I bet the biggest firms would be pounding on yourdoorhead.
Yes. But it allows Bob to pretend to expertise which he does not have. His big problem is that he did not expect genuine subject matter experts here.
Now his only choice is to concede, or thrash on in his entrenched position even though it shows him up.
Can you point out the part of that video where he says Kenya?
No?
Nonsense. The layers are shown if the PDF is opened in Illustrator. That is a given. You word games are just that.
It just hit me how singularly farcical the whole business with the allegedly edited birth certificate is.
Why would anyone painstakingly retouch single letters when it's much faster and clearer to edit the whole area and add in the new text with some kind of uniformity?
I've heard it claimed that Obama's mother gave birth to him on the airplane while he was the plane was over international waters.
The birth certificate tells a different story, of course, but what would it read as if it were true since there would be no street address?
Edited to Add: Found the information. It would have been an form FS-240 or a DS-1350.
What a crock.
So to sum up when opening a pdf file in Illustrator it gets converted into an Illustrator file format and is not longer a PDF?
Ans threfore using Illustrator to check a PDF file is a complete waste of time.
I'm sure you know it all too well.Robert Prey said:I can understand your frustration when there is even one person who doesn't buy into your baloney.
I'll ask again, what is the legal basis for allegations of fraud against the State of Hawaii?
Why would anyone painstakingly retouch single letters when it's much faster and clearer to edit the whole area and add in the new text with some kind of uniformity?
Well, I'm pretty sure a woman giving birth on an airliner would have generated some news coverage. Funny that no one can find the story anywhere. Of course, that tends to happen when you make **** up.
Hawaii became a state in 1959 just seven months after Alaska
Shall we ask for Sarah Palin's birth certificate too?
OBama was born in the STATE of Hawaii in 1961 two years later.
I think that actually makes more sense than anything they've tried. Of course it's still not going to get them anywhere.Besides, I'm pretty sure being born in a US territory qualifies one as a natural born citizen.
How about we go with, the annexation of Hawaii (in 1898 IIRC) was illegal and therefore Hawaii has never been a US state or US territory, but is in fact a foreign country. I'm sure all the fine legal minds in the birther movement (Orly Taitz) can run with that ball. I'm a bit surprised they haven't tried yet.
I think that actually makes more sense than anything they've tried. Of course it's still not going to get them anywhere.
I may have given them an idea!
Actually I suspect Robert is much more familiar with the frustration when there is no person who will buy into his baloney. Just one who doesn't buy into it would be like a breath of fresh air to him.