• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Obama birth certificate CT / SSN CT / Birther discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But it allows Bob to pretend to expertise which he does not have. His big problem is that he did not expect genuine subject matter experts here.

Now his only choice is to concede, or thrash on in his entrenched position even though it shows him up.

Based on my experience on JREF, not expecting some subject matter experts on just about any topic is usually a mistake.

From what I've seen of Bob, conceding is not in his repertoire, so he will continue repeating the same "baloney" for as long as he can get anybody to respond to him.
 
It just hit me how singularly farcical the whole business with the allegedly edited birth certificate is.
Why would anyone painstakingly retouch single letters when it's much faster and clearer to edit the whole area and add in the new text with some kind of uniformity?
 
It just hit me how singularly farcical the whole business with the allegedly edited birth certificate is.
Why would anyone painstakingly retouch single letters when it's much faster and clearer to edit the whole area and add in the new text with some kind of uniformity?

Because every participant of every evil conspiracy EVER is a complete and utter idiot.

They have to be, because their super-secret conspiracies are transparent enough for a bunch of dopes on the internet to easily figure it all out.
 
I've heard it claimed that Obama's mother gave birth to him on the airplane while he was the plane was over international waters.

The birth certificate tells a different story, of course, but what would it read as if it were true since there would be no street address?

Edited to Add: Found the information. It would have been an form FS-240 or a DS-1350.

Well, I'm pretty sure a woman giving birth on an airliner would have generated some news coverage. Funny that no one can find the story anywhere. Of course, that tends to happen when you make **** up.
 
What a crock.

These one-sentence dismissals are all you've been able to muster in response to my analysis.

You once said you wanted a discussion of the analysis of the Obama PDF. Clearly that is not the case. You may demonstrate at any time that my arguments are the crock you say they are by answering the practical challenges posed at you. We wait.
 
So to sum up when opening a pdf file in Illustrator it gets converted into an Illustrator file format and is not longer a PDF?

Ans threfore using Illustrator to check a PDF file is a complete waste of time.

Correct. Adobe Illustrator is not a PDF editor or PDF viewer. Illustrator's document tree for the imported document shows one layer and 9 imported bitmask objects -- exactly the logical contents of the PDF.

PDF is a human readable format, aside from encoded binary streams. The definitive method for interpreting the structure of a PDF document is to read the PDF directives.

I have done so and made my observations here. I have invited Robert Prey to do the same and point out where a reading of the PDF directives would indicate layered content.

He has refused to do so.
 
Robert Prey said:
I can understand your frustration when there is even one person who doesn't buy into your baloney.
I'm sure you know it all too well.

Actually I suspect Robert is much more familiar with the frustration when there is no person who will buy into his baloney. Just one who doesn't buy into it would be like a breath of fresh air to him.
 
Why would anyone painstakingly retouch single letters when it's much faster and clearer to edit the whole area and add in the new text with some kind of uniformity?

I admittedly don't know much about PDF but that's what I'd do as well.

Well, I'm pretty sure a woman giving birth on an airliner would have generated some news coverage. Funny that no one can find the story anywhere. Of course, that tends to happen when you make **** up.

I was certain of that as well and did a quick Google search. There were a couple women who gave birth on airliners, they were in the papers, and none of them was Obama's mother.
 
Hawaii became a state in 1959 just seven months after Alaska

Shall we ask for Sarah Palin's birth certificate too?

OBama was born in the STATE of Hawaii in 1961 two years later.

Besides, I'm pretty sure being born in a US territory qualifies one as a natural born citizen.

How about we go with, the annexation of Hawaii (in 1898 IIRC) was illegal and therefore Hawaii has never been a US state or US territory, but is in fact a foreign country. I'm sure all the fine legal minds in the birther movement (Orly Taitz) can run with that ball. I'm a bit surprised they haven't tried yet.
 
Besides, I'm pretty sure being born in a US territory qualifies one as a natural born citizen.

How about we go with, the annexation of Hawaii (in 1898 IIRC) was illegal and therefore Hawaii has never been a US state or US territory, but is in fact a foreign country. I'm sure all the fine legal minds in the birther movement (Orly Taitz) can run with that ball. I'm a bit surprised they haven't tried yet.
I think that actually makes more sense than anything they've tried. Of course it's still not going to get them anywhere.
 
I think that actually makes more sense than anything they've tried. Of course it's still not going to get them anywhere.

Well, you could certainly make a case that the coup that overthrew Queen Liliʻuokalani was illegitimate, and therefore the government that agreed to annexation was, but no court is going to roll the clock back to 1893 and put one of her descendants on the throne of Hawaii. The whole idea has a kind of FOTL'ish ring to it though, so I can see how it might appeal to some birthers. OTOH, I may have given them an idea. Oops!
 
Last edited:
I may have given them an idea!

I doubt that it would help them out much. What you're talking about is several magnitudes tougher than what they've been trying to do so far so I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Actually I suspect Robert is much more familiar with the frustration when there is no person who will buy into his baloney. Just one who doesn't buy into it would be like a breath of fresh air to him.

Sadly he's convinced himself that a legion of well-qualified experts as well as Adobe Systems, Inc. fully support his interpretation. Hence he doesn't seem to feel any need to address any actual facts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom