Once again, putting words in other people's mouths. My response is actually
It doesn't mean what you say it means.
Note the important difference. You simply beg the question that what you understand by these statements is correct and applicable to the problem. All you can do is hammer on one sentence over and over again, and beg people to hear it the way you do. In contrast, I take the time to explain the underlying factors in sufficient detail, give examples that illustrate those factors, and engage other posters who ask me questions.
The end result is that I can explain why your quoted text doesn't mean what you insist it must. You can't explain anything. You can only insult people who don't agree that your way of looking at something is the only possible way.
You say, "Believe me!"
I say, "Believe this."
When you understand the difference, you'll understand why you lose in the credibility polls -- every time.