• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Obama birth certificate CT / SSN CT / Birther discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether responding to a Birthers witness may result in a fuller answer? I'd certainly like to have my assertions dealt with without some cold cuts or white lightning.


"Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America,

A Christian right wing organisation, so no bias there.

a national security expert

They have to be something when they retire.

and Fox News contributor,

Well, umm...yes....

says the “Certificate of Live Birth” released in April by the White House as “proof positive” of President Obama’s Hawaiian birth is a forgery,

Where is this 'proof positive that he has? Can you point me in the direction of it?

but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a “black backlash” if the failings of the nation’s first black president are revealed..."

Does he have 'proof positive' that the FBI are covering up a fraud?

Are Congress really afraid of 12% of the population? Does he have 'proof positive of that too?

May I be directed as to where I can view these proofs?

"I’ve had retired CIA agents and other investigators go over the birth certificate that was produced and by far, 10 out of 10 have said it’s a forgery. "

Did these people produce reports that can be perused by interested parties? Can we at least see the qualifications of these unnamed people?

“No members of Congress will take this on.

Could this be down to the Constitution?

The word I get out of Washington is that they don’t want to challenge this because it would be in fact a felony offense and in some cases may be even treasonous and [they are] afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas,” Vallely said...."

What would be the specific laws that they are so afraid of? Were Clinton's or Johnston's accusers tried and locked up for what they did?

And again with the black backlash? Why ever could that be?

[quote"I think the corruption within this administration is so proliferated through the agencies of government now, we’re just in a bad situation here. I think the lack of confidence in our government is growing and many feel that not only all the members of Congress but even our courts are corrupted at this time,” he said."[/quote]

At last, something that I regard as a truthful statement. It's his opinion, which are his own personal thoughts.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/311433/

Just where is the evidence that General Vallely has? Surely, he must be complicit in this alleged cover-up if he is failing to release it?

This witness on your list brings nothing to the argument.
 


And your experts??? So far they number zero.

Hey, Bob, do you not realise you are dealing with experts right here and now on this board, and in this thread? I neither need nor want your quoted "experts". I am an expert. I recognise that faint scent of bovine fecal matter when it occurs.

That is not hubris on my part. It is a simple matter of fact. It so happens that I am a subject matter expert, as are others on this thread. Deal with it.
 
Why does either side need Experts on PDF creation?

It is a sideshow, it is a Red Herring.
 
*raises glass* To alcohol! The cause of, and solution too, all of life's problems! :alc:

alcohol-the-cause-of-and-solution-to-all-of-lifes-problems.jpg
 
Why does either side need Experts on PDF creation?

It is a sideshow, it is a Red Herring.

Yes. But it allows Bob to pretend to expertise which he does not have. His big problem is that he did not expect genuine subject matter experts here.

Now his only choice is to concede, or thrash on in his entrenched position even though it shows him up.
 
Hey, Bob, do you not realise you are dealing with experts right here and now on this board, and in this thread? I neither need nor want your quoted "experts". I am an expert. I recognise that faint scent of bovine fecal matter when it occurs.

That is not hubris on my part. It is a simple matter of fact. It so happens that I am a subject matter expert, as are others on this thread. Deal with it.

Expert enough to understand that the word "Layers" means more than one???
Nah!
 
RP Jay knows how PDFs work your bunch of non experts do not, like you yourself do not

Including Adobe?

"PDF files can contain layered content if they are created from layered documents by using applications such as Adobe InDesign. As a result, a single page of the PDF file can contain different layers with different content."

-- Adobe
 
Last edited:
Moonshine and Baloney sounds like a bad cop show.

"You're a loose cannon, Moonshine, but a good cop! Baloney! Keep a leash on him!"


What would it take to convince you that you are wrong?

Simple question....but can you answer it??
We'll have to bribe him. He seems to like Moonshine and Baloney. Better start filling out the paperwork for NWO Requisitions.

Seriously, he'll either ignore it or say something like "evidence without anomalies".


Including Adobe?

"PDF files can contain layered content if they are created from layered documents by using applications such as Adobe InDesign. As a result, a single page of the PDF file can contain different layers with different content."

-- Adobe
Do you ever get tired of this whole trolling thing?

No. Jay has his own analysis and he don't need no stinkin' 'experts".
No more than a firefighter needs help putting out a flare-up on their grill, no.
 
You need "experts" to explain simple truths, like black is white, 2 plus 2 is 5 and the word Layers means just one layer.

The Registrar of the State of Hawaii says the information on the Birth Certificate scan is accurate, Full Faith and Credit, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom