Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2011
- Messages
- 6,474
Moonshine.
That explains oh so much. I'd go easy on that stuff if I were you, by the way. I heard it can cause blindness.
Moonshine.
Moonshine.
vi rocks. vim rocks even more.%s/Robert/FatFreddy88/g
I just like saying that word.
More psycho-babble. ZZZzzzzz.
Moonshine.
vi rocks. vim rocks even more.
Apparently Robert has moved on to stronger stuff than baloney.
This was my first editor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:IBM_card_punch_029.JPG
According to the Pdf 1.3 specification on page 477
those are the ways to store application data like layers. So, how where those layers stored Robert?
ETA: Anyone got a clue what a pdf looks like when you open it in Photoshop or InDesign? Might those programs interpret data erroneously as layers?
However, I should point out that your card decks had layers, Mr. Smartypants Omni-Expert...
Yup. There's the Dog-Eared JCL Layer, the Hopefully Ordered Program Layer, the Data Layer (which was always a different color, having often been punched on the system punch), and the Layer With the Fuzzy Edge From the Rubber Band.
Heaven help you if you exported any of those layers to the floor. Except for object decks; they were self-ordering and self-identifying.
I'm sorry the truth bores you. None of your "experts" are accepted as such by any court in this land -- a sad fact you admit you don't want to go read when someone posts it.
And your experts?
Moonshine.
Straw man again. I'm not relying on outside experts, so trash them all you want. It won't change the fact that you cannot respond to my analysis.
Moonshine.
I use vim for small utility tasks, but I code in Emacs. There's just something attractive about an editor that's really just an SDK for writing editors.
What would it take to convince you that you are wrong?
Simple question....but can you answer it??