• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the spirit of Ama. There is another spirit and that is the spirit now in Ka Apaz who resided in Reneliniyindi after being brought down from Heaven. This is what Ama told us (plural). I still have to check its veracity.
You've already checked its veracity. You waited patiently to see if the prophecy that the London 2012 Olympics would not be held because of the outbreak of world war three would be proved true. It wasn't. It proved to be utter codswallop from start to finish. The only possible conclusion is that Ka Apaz lied to you about "the spirit of Ama", and everything else she ever told you.
 
Nice try, PiedPiper, and very generous of you, but you are dealing with a serial liar whose ego is so inflated he would - quite literally! - sooner see most human beings die agonizing deaths in a thermonuclear war than believe he was simply wrong and that he had been taken in by a miserable con artist. No words are adequate to describe such a mindset, but "vile" is a decent approximation.
 
Seven Years in Tibet

... But the spirit we (plural) talk to can be heard. We can record on tape our sessions with him. If you want to listen to the spirit, please select any file in http://aristean.org/audioidx.htm and http://aristean.org/mp3-files.htm ...

PC, please accept that what you hear on that tape is a con artist.
I've listened to the tape. At one point in my life I worked with someone who did this sort of thing on demand for clients and there is nothing spiritual about it.
Nothing.


...There is the spirit of Ama. There is another spirit and that is the spirit now in Ka Apaz who resided in Reneliniyindi after being brought down from Heaven. This is what Ama told us (plural). I still have to check its veracity. ...

Well, we know Reneliniyindi isn't an Egyptian name.
We know there was no Philip I who starred in that story you were told by KA.
We know the 2012 Olympics actually happened.
The 19 'predictions' from the newspaper were pathetic attempts at serious futurology.
Your calculations have taken years of your life to prove what?

I have found Angleloma!

And it is not a person at all. Angleloma is merely the name of an obscure hill in Bataan province. Why, yes--the selfsame Bataan province where that vile chiseling old hag Ka Apaz resides.

Further, please consider this: When put to the test of manufacturing a name for non-existent Reneyinilindi's non-existent husband, what does the elderly wretch come up with? Merely Philip, just like in--oh my! the Philippines, where the old wretch in question plies her evil trade.

..Now, I do think--and this is just me--that if a con artist is going to invent families, royal or not, the very least said con artist can do is to show some creativity in her work. I am very disappointed in Ka Apaz.

Don't you feel just a wee bit silly for propagating these lies? Pray let us have no more of these pseudo-Egyptian derails.

:eye-poppi
My google-fu found Legum
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090201211200AAkzMsl
This is the classic LL.M. degree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legum_Doctor
Ll. D.

Here's an amusing surprise:
https://www.facebook.com/adrian.magister
What do you think?
 
Put another nickel in
In the nickelodeon
All I want is having you
And music music music

With grave displeasure, I see that you are once again attempting to lead this thread over the river and through the woods into fantastical realms of genealogy which have nothing whatever to do with your prophecy. I am going to suffer through it this one last time, because I have a pertinent discovery to announce.

Hold onto your Barcalounger, PeaceCrusader, because you are not going to like it.

No doubt you recall telling us that Her Imperial Highness Reneliniyindi was the fortunate offspring of Legum--a hitherto unknown "King" of Egypt--and Queen Agleloma. There is absolutely, unequivocally no evidence that any of these three royalties ever existed.

Here is the exciting part: I have found Angleloma!

And it is not a person at all. Angleloma is merely the name of an obscure hill in Bataan province. Why, yes--the selfsame Bataan province where that vile chiseling old hag Ka Apaz resides.

Further, please consider this: When put to the test of manufacturing a name for non-existent Reneyinilindi's non-existent husband, what does the elderly wretch come up with? Merely Philip, just like in--oh my! the Philippines, where the old wretch in question plies her evil trade.

I have no doubt that, given a really good map of Bataan province (Google and my patience have thus far shown themselves unequal to the task), we could find Legum--if indeed he is not merely named after the fruits of the family Fabaceae, for instance the peanut--and Reneyinilindipindibindiforindysquindi herself.

Now, I do think--and this is just me--that if a con artist is going to invent families, royal or not, the very least said con artist can do is to show some creativity in her work. I am very disappointed in Ka Apaz.

Don't you feel just a wee bit silly for propagating these lies? Pray let us have no more of these pseudo-Egyptian derails.

Seven Years in Tibet

:eye-poppi
My google-fu found Legum
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090201211200AAkzMsl
This is the classic LL.M. degree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legum_Doctor
Ll. D.

Here's an amusing surprise:
https://www.facebook.com/adrian.magister
What do you think?

One and one is two, and two and two is four, and five will get you ten if you know how to work it. - Mae West

Can't you just hear Ka Apaz saying to herself, "Whew! I can't believe they actually bought that one!"?
 
You've been gone seventeen days, seventeen long nights.

I have been with Ka Apaz since 1983 and I know and would have detected if there is any fraud.


That right there, that one single sentence, is the crux of your problem. That is the one highly questionable (being generous here) belief that all your others stem from. What makes you so convinced that you could not be fooled?
 
Peace Crusader, your prophecy has failed. Chinese attack helicopters are not sweeping over Philippines' scorched lands.
ChineseZ-10AttackHelicoptergunshipPLAPLAAF3.jpg

The nuclear holocaust you are hoping for has not happened. Human population has not been reduced to a fraction, slaughtered by thermunuclear fires and radiation; actually it has increased. The Oympiads happened and were a great event. And you felt "devastated" because of it...

You've been hoaxed, duped by the false medium; Ama is nothing but a fictional character she created. The Egyptian princess, that king Phillip, and many others are nothing but fictional characters too. The timelines, the facts too. Its all fiction, lies built and tailored to fool people like you.

You are not going to get free estate, 10 widows of your choice, neither you will see you calendar being adopted.

You are following a despicable belief. Its based on ignorance, arrogance, prejudice and quite possibly frustration. You've become the high priest, the pope of a lie. Sure, you are not the first one.

<SNIP>

Edited by Locknar: 
Edited, breach of rule 0, rule 12.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Put another nickel in
In the nickelodeon
All I want is having you
And music music music


With grave displeasure, I see that you are once again attempting to lead this thread over the river and through the woods into fantastical realms of genealogy which have nothing whatever to do with your prophecy. I am going to suffer through it this one last time, because I have a pertinent discovery to announce.

Hold onto your Barcalounger, PeaceCrusader, because you are not going to like it.

No doubt you recall telling us that Her Imperial Highness Reneliniyindi was the fortunate offspring of Legum--a hitherto unknown "King" of Egypt--and Queen Agleloma. There is absolutely, unequivocally no evidence that any of these three royalties ever existed.

Here is the exciting part: I have found Angleloma!

And it is not a person at all. Angleloma is merely the name of an obscure hill in Bataan province. Why, yes--the selfsame Bataan province where that vile chiseling old hag Ka Apaz resides.

Further, please consider this: When put to the test of manufacturing a name for non-existent Reneyinilindi's non-existent husband, what does the elderly wretch come up with? Merely Philip, just like in--oh my! the Philippines, where the old wretch in question plies her evil trade.

I have no doubt that, given a really good map of Bataan province (Google and my patience have thus far shown themselves unequal to the task), we could find Legum--if indeed he is not merely named after the fruits of the family Fabaceae, for instance the peanut--and Reneyinilindipindibindiforindysquindi herself.

Now, I do think--and this is just me--that if a con artist is going to invent families, royal or not, the very least said con artist can do is to show some creativity in her work. I am very disappointed in Ka Apaz.

Don't you feel just a wee bit silly for propagating these lies? Pray let us have no more of these pseudo-Egyptian derails.


20120820.1000

@blue sock monkey, #3658

Thanks, blue sock monkey, for pointing out Agleloma Point in Bataan. It is called Agloloma Point in several Internet websites. Ka Apaz does not reside in Bataan province but in Bulacan province, some 100 km away to the east-northeast.

There are still areas that I do not accept as facts that Ama related until I myself have proved them, like Princess Reneliniyindi of Egypt who died on her wedding day to the very first Philip I or some monarch, King Legum of Egypt, Queen Agleloma of Egypt, etc. Thanks for your and others help.

From what the spirit of Ama revealed, I accept that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 after I proved them to be true and correct about 20 years later. I also accept that the name of the Philippines before the arrival of the Spaniards was Maio Mait, who was wed in Cana, the evangelist John, two women, two men, etc. because, to me, they are logically correct and/or supported by accounts in the Holy Bible.
 
'Cause tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

A linen cloth, as you well know. Why? Is it going to be your next contention that spring, where the temperature is generally in the mid 20s, would be too cold to be wearing linen cloths and nothing else? What do you think most people were wearing 2000 years ago in the Middle East; three piece tweed suits?

Wriggle and squirm as much as you like with random bible verses, you will not show that Passover would ever be in the late summer for the very simple reason that is always in spring. I've provided you with wiki links as evidence for now, but there are plenty of books on Jewish history and the development of their calendar if you are sufficiently interested.


20120820.1100

@Agatha, #3657

You are right, Agatha, spring is still cold in the Jerusalem, 760 m (2490 ft) altitude, “to be wearing just linen cloths and nothing else.”

Mark 14:50-52 state: “And they all forsook him [Jesus], and fled. And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.”

This is another account that Passover was not in March/April then. Passover was in summer when Jesus was crucified, like the fruiting of the leafy fig tree.

The authors of Jewish history books and development of the Jewish calendar have missed this crucial part. The revelation came from Jesus Christ Himself and I just checked it. I found that August 17, a summer day, is true and correct.
 
Bobo: [in prison] Say, Lou, how 'bout give me another chance when I get out.
Lady Lou: When do you get out?
Bobo: Fifteen years.
Lady Lou: That's a date.
(A Mae West quote for Elizabeth I)

Thanks, blue sock monkey, for pointing out Agleloma Point in Bataan. It is called Agloloma Point in several Internet websites. Ka Apaz does not reside in Bataan province but in Bulacan province, some 100 km away to the east-northeast.

There are still areas that I do not accept as facts that Ama related until I myself have proved them, like Princess Reneliniyindi of Egypt who died on her wedding day to the very first Philip I or some monarch, King Legum of Egypt, Queen Agleloma of Egypt, etc. Thanks for your and others help.

From what the spirit of Ama revealed, I accept that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 after I proved them to be true and correct about 20 years later. I also accept that the name of the Philippines before the arrival of the Spaniards was Maio Mait, who was wed in Cana, the evangelist John, two women, two men, etc. because, to me, they are logically correct and/or supported by accounts in the Holy Bible.

My apologies for mistaking the province where resides that revolting con artist Ka Apaz. If she has lived all or most of her life such a vast distance from Bataan as 100km, then obviously she could never have heard of Agleloma Point! :rolleyes:

By the way, we don't actually know how the names of the nonexistent Legum family are spelled. You are just guessing when you transcribe tapes or "remember" what the callous old hag sputtered. Or does Teh Holy SpookTM spell out these critical details for you?

Turning to more important issues raised in your post, I point out, yet again, that in this Forum, you cannot use claims for which you have absolutely no evidence in order to support other claims. Surely you can grasp the logic of that?

Or perhaps you cannot. I have read your website as you have urged us, you see, and every page is covered with assertions presented as facts. It's not that your evidence for these prophecies and wonders is inadequate--it is nonexistent.

Your "proof," such as it is, consists of random lists and tables of coincidences, which serve only to illustrate, at tedious length, that you know nothing of statistics, most particularly how to calculate probabilities. Really--you expect us to consider car models and registration plates and emigration dates as signs from the heavens? Do you scan every theatre ticket and grocery receipt searching for numbers you have predetermined to be significant? And do you toss out every figure which disagrees?

I hope you do not play casino games, or your financial future will surely be adversely affected.

PeaceCrusader, you have assured us time and again that you have personally verified statements made by that evil old hag Ka Apaz. Your assurances are not good enough, given the artless ways in which you display your forensic naïveté. Rarely does the vile and ghastly shyster Ka Apaz give an answer which can be evaluated on objective evidence. Conversations appear to have been largely restricted to inquiries about fairy tales, for which there are no "wrong" answers--especially given 1) your obvious willingness to accept any convenient coincidence as confirmation; and 2) your enthusiasm for throwing out any information, such as entire pages of your Wholly Babble, which contradicts the answer you have already decided you want.

Of course, according to you, the despicable swindler Ka Apaz did give an approximate date for nuclear war in 2012. And she was wrong.

In all the years during which you "researched" and "confirmed" and "verified"--did it never once occur to you to spend an evening reading about how to properly conduct historical research? Or how to calculate probabilities? Or even to learn about how easily performed are those tricks with which smarmy medium Ka Apaz has so thoroughly gulled you?

Clearly not.

Yet there you sit, placidly contemplating the deaths of 4 billion people (including that delightful ukulele-playin' creature, teh blue sock monkey, and her even more enchanting skeptical friends), based solely on these ridiculous sessions with a hammy amateur actress.

So here we are. Unless and until you have objective evidence for your miscellaneous claims (Renelindiharoldpinteryindi, the date Jesus first played pin the tail on the donkey, the original name of the Philippines, and so on), I strenuously object to their inclusion in this thread. IMO, anything other than the now-failed prophecy of nuclear warfare cancelling the 2012 Olympics constitutes a derail.
 
Last edited:
A spirit is one which we cannot see or touch. But the spirit we (plural) talk to can be heard. We can record on tape our sessions with him.

If it can communicate in sound, it is capable of manipulating air molecules and therefore should be detectable with current physical instrumentation. If it can only be detected as coming from the vocal cords of Ka Apaz, then I think it's reasonable to assume that it exists only in the mind of Ka Apaz and is otherwise fictional.

If you want to listen to the spirit...

No, I'm not interested. I need substantially more credible evidence than an .mp3 recording, which is extremely low-resolution audio and extremely easy to fake. (I have a degree in audiovisual production and a lot of experience in audio editing. With the click of a mouse on a computer screen I can change a soprano to a bass or add environmental qualities such as echo.)

Please read my reply to blue sock monkey regarding the possibility that the prophecy will be fulfilled. Not because one is wrong, everything else is wrong. Learn to discern. Pick up what will be good for your soul and discard what you think is evil.

I think the possibility of the prophesy being fulfilled is as close to zero as makes no odds.

I think that it is sensible to assume that if one thing is proven to be spectacularly and completely wrong, other things should be looked at with a very critical eye, and presumed to be probably false until otherwise demonstrated.

I have been practising discernment from the very first moment I began to participate in this discussion.

I do not believe that souls exist.

And finally, I think that looking forward to the prospect of a worldwide nuclear war is evil... Extremely evil. I don't ever want to come to a place in My life such that I would be longing for the deaths of 4 billion people just so a prophesy could be proven true.

Please meditate about the many, many people who would suffer if you and Ka Apaz and "Ama" were actually correct.

Then meditate just as hard about why you choose to worship a god who would warn of such a catastrophe but not do anything to stop it. If it doesn't have the will or the power to neutralize a few thousand nuclear missiles, what makes you think it has the will or the power to sustain the existence of even one "soul" in an eternal paradise?
 
The Seventh Seal

...There are still areas that I do not accept as facts that Ama related until I myself have proved them, like Princess Reneliniyindi of Egypt who died on her wedding day to the very first Philip I or some monarch, King Legum of Egypt, Queen Agleloma of Egypt, etc. Thanks for your and others help. ...

Legum is a Latin word meaning laws.
I've shown another Philippine using the very same word as a name on FB.
Agleloma is a Philippine place name (nice catch, BSM)
Philip I was Juana la Loca's husband. The first Philip of Macedon is far too back in time to apply in this story.
Reneliniyindi is not an Egyptian name.

All this rigamarole brings to mind endless 'channeling' jive I've heard over the years. Anyone here remember that Anita person who used to post up her stuff here some time back?


...This is another account that Passover was not in March/April then. Passover was in summer when Jesus was crucified, like the fruiting of the leafy fig tree.

The authors of Jewish history books and development of the Jewish calendar have missed this crucial part. The revelation came from Jesus Christ Himself and I just checked it. I found that August 17, a summer day, is true and correct.

" The revelation came from Jesus Christ Himself ... "
When was this?

...Of course, according to you, the despicable swindler Ka Apaz did give an approximate date for nuclear war in 2012. And she was wrong.

In all the years during which you "researched" and "confirmed" and "verified"--did it never once occur to you to spend an evening reading about how to properly conduct historical research? Or how to calculate probabilities? Or even to learn about how easily performed are those tricks with which smarmy medium Ka Apaz has so thoroughly gulled you?...
IMO, anything other than the now-failed prophecy of nuclear warfare cancelling the 2012 Olympics constitutes a derail.

I don't blame PC for defending the person who has fooled him and others well and truly.Once I followed the unfolding of a sophisticated Forex scam and you would be amazed at how long it took for for the investors to twig they'd been taken for a ride.

Another example was that recent fake bond scam.
Look at how far the silly thing got!
To Parliament!
Amazing!

But back to PC.
It's true the prediction failed, isn't it?
What are the lessons you take away from that? Have you checked out how simple it is to fake a spirit possession?
How has the rest of the group reacted to this failure?
 
Currently sitting in a traffic jam on the M25; London is still there.

20120820.1100

@Agatha, #3657

You are right, Agatha, spring is still cold in the Jerusalem, 760 m (2490 ft) altitude, “to be wearing just linen cloths and nothing else.”

Mark 14:50-52 state: “And they all forsook him [Jesus], and fled. And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold on him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.”

This is another account that Passover was not in March/April then. Passover was in summer when Jesus was crucified, like the fruiting of the leafy fig tree.

The authors of Jewish history books and development of the Jewish calendar have missed this crucial part. The revelation came from Jesus Christ Himself and I just checked it. I found that August 17, a summer day, is true and correct.
Absolute codswallop. It's 22.5 degrees C here at the moment and more than warm enough to be just wearing a linen cloth; spring temperatures in Jerusalem are warmer than it is here right now. I am wearing a vest and shorts and I'm melting, a linen cloth sounds ideal. We are talking about the middle East, which enjoys spring temperatures of up to the mid-twenties C or high 70s F.

Again, you are twisting Scripture to support your fantasies, and ignoring the huge weight of historical evidence. But even if you were right about the nonsense of anachronistic dates, non-existent Egyptian princesses and equally non-existent spirits, it would not make the prophecy of WWIII anything other than a humiliating failure.
 
Currently sitting in a traffic jam on the M25; London is still there.


Absolute codswallop. It's 22.5 degrees C here at the moment and more than warm enough to be just wearing a linen cloth; spring temperatures in Jerusalem are warmer than it is here right now. I am wearing a vest and shorts and I'm melting, a linen cloth sounds ideal. We are talking about the middle East, which enjoys spring temperatures of up to the mid-twenties C or high 70s F.

Again, you are twisting Scripture to support your fantasies, and ignoring the huge weight of historical evidence. But even if you were right about the nonsense of anachronistic dates, non-existent Egyptian princesses and equally non-existent spirits, it would not make the prophecy of WWIII anything other than a humiliating failure.


20120820.2330

@Agatha, #3673

The temperature 22.5 degrees C that you cited maybe during daytime in the UK and near sea level at this time. In Jerusalem, it must be colder because the altitude is higher (760 m or 2490 ft).

When Jesus was arrested, it was later in the evening. So it was colder. It cannot be during the month of Nisan or March/April because it was too cold to just put on a linen cloth without any other clothing.

Herewith is the average minimum and average maximum temperatures (in degrees C) in March, April, and August in Jerusalem:
March – 8.4 to 15.4
April – 12.6 to 21.5
August – 19.5 to 29.4

It was the spirit of Ama who gave the date August 17 when Jesus was crucified and died. I just checked its veracity more than 15 years after I first heard it.
 
When Jesus was arrested, it was later in the evening. So it was colder. It cannot be during the month of Nisan or March/April because it was too cold to just put on a linen cloth without any other clothing.

Maybe people were hardier back then? 10° C doesn't sound particularly cold to me.
 
20120821.0030

Yesterday when I was gardening, it came to my mind why the prophecy failed. Yes, the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London was ended on 08-12. But the threat of a world war originating from the Spratly Islands claimed by the Philippines is still there.

I remember asking Ama for the Blessed Virgin Mary to appear at the rooftop of the grandstand at Rizal Park in Manila for people to believe. He declined. Why? People will believe only because of the wonder and amazement that they experienced. What the spirit want is for people to believe without this wonder and amazement. Matthew 24:13 states, “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” So in order to be saved, faith in Ama has to be continuous no matter what sufferings we encounter until the end.

Just because the prophesied world war did not happen during the 2012 OG, it will be abandoned? No. A world war will still happen from the Philippines. He has been telling us of this war. So we better hang on to him. Mark 8:35 states, “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s the same shall save it.” This is similar to Luke 9:24, 17:33; Matthew 10:39, 16:25; and John 12:25.

I will look for that conversation I had with Ama and post it here when I found it, plus another similar incident asked by the late Marcial Aguila.
 
Last edited:
20120821.0030

Yesterday when I was gardening, it came to my mind why the prophecy failed. Yes, the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London was ended on 08-12. But the threat of a world war originating from the Spratly Islands claimed by the Philippines is still there.

I remember asking Ama for the Blessed Virgin Mary to appear at the rooftop of the grandstand at Rizal Park in Manila for people to believe. He declined. Why? People will believe only because of the wonder and amazement that they experienced. What the spirit want is for people to believe without this wonder and amazement. Matthew 24:13 states, “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” So in order to be saved, faith in Ama has to be continuous no matter what sufferings we encounter until the end.

Just because the prophesied world war did not happen during the 2012 OG, it will be abandoned? No. A world war will still happen from the Philippines. He has been telling us of this war. So we better hang on to him.


So the spirit is real because the prophecy failed?

This is getting stupider and stupider.

I will look for that conversation I had with Ama and post it here when I found it, plus another similar incident asked by the late Marcial Aguila.

Please don't. We've had more than enough of this nonsense.
 
This is the BBC World Service London calling

London still exists despite prophecies stating it would now be a gaping steaming crater......
 
Last edited:
One potato, two potato, three potato, four.

20120820.2330

@Agatha, #3673

The temperature 22.5 degrees C that you cited maybe during daytime in the UK and near sea level at this time. In Jerusalem, it must be colder because the altitude is higher (760 m or 2490 ft).


This just in: It is 31 C degrees right now (as of this writing) in Jerusalem. Someone tell them then need to be colder because PeaceCrusader says they must.
 
The Seventh Seal


Legum is a Latin word meaning laws.
I've shown another Philippine using the very same word as a name on FB.
Agleloma is a Philippine place name (nice catch, BSM)
Philip I was Juana la Loca's husband. The first Philip of Macedon is far too back in time to apply in this story.
Reneliniyindi is not an Egyptian name.

All this rigamarole brings to mind endless 'channeling' jive I've heard over the years. Anyone here remember that Anita person who used to post up her stuff here some time back?


" The revelation came from Jesus Christ Himself ... "
When was this?


I don't blame PC for defending the person who has fooled him and others well and truly.Once I followed the unfolding of a sophisticated Forex scam and you would be amazed at how long it took for for the investors to twig they'd been taken for a ride.

Another example was that recent fake bond scam.
Look at how far the silly thing got!
To Parliament!
Amazing!

But back to PC.
It's true the prediction failed, isn't it?
What are the lessons you take away from that? Have you checked out how simple it is to fake a spirit possession?
How has the rest of the group reacted to this failure?


20120821.0120

@pakeha, #3672

pakeha said:
" The revelation came from Jesus Christ Himself ... "
When was this?

My reply:
It must have been earlier that 1983 when I first went to the Session Place at Grace Park, Caloocan City. The old members told me then that Jesus was born on May 23 and died on August 17.

Aside from the usual Holy Week and Christmas Day (December 25) observances we have at present, we also observe May 23 and August 17. Later, I firmly believe, the Holy Week in March/April and Christmas Day on December 25 will be abolished and replaced by the true death of Jesus on August 17 and His birth on May 23.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom