• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that “for the time of figs was not yet” was just added by transcribers and translators to emphasize the fixing of Passover in Nisan sometime in March or April? I think this addition was during the fourth century AD.
So the Bible is true, except for the parts that aren't true, or were added later, or were mistranslated, or were... :rolleyes:
 
884509627386359275033751967 943067599621731590401694134 434007629683591574337516791 197615733475195375920401694 343151239621353184932676605 800621596380716399501371459 954387507655892533875618750 354029981152863950711207613

Evidence?

The devil holy spirit said so, obviously.
 
884509627386359275033751967 943067599621731590401694134 434007629683591574337516791 197615733475195375920401694 343151239621353184932676605 800621596380716399501371459 954387507655892533875618750 354029981152863950711207613


The devil holy spirit said so, obviously.


20120818.0915

@Stomatopoda, #3582

I found this out myself, sometime in 2009, six years after I have finished my studies on the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

There are things which the church has told us and which are in the Holy Bible. Ama corrected us in these beliefs. I found that his revelations are logically correct. For example, when Jesus was twelve years old, the death of Judas Iscariot, who the evangelist John is, who the groom is at the wedding at Cana, crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection, etc.

How do you find the cursing of the fig tree? Was Passover during March/April or what the spirit said to be on August 17, during spring where Nisan is or during summer where August 17 is?
 
But at my back I always hear
Time's wingèd chariot hurrying near

Is it just logical, isn’t it? Jesus was hungry and He expected that the tree would have fruit on it but found only leaves (Matthew 21:18-19). The fig tree has many broad leaves when there is fruit, that is “in the summer/early autumn”. But during spring, the tree has very few young leaves because it just came out of winter.

This is like people. If people do not bear fruit, they will be cursed and will wither away.


PeaceCrusader, I am convinced you make this sort of post simply to tempt me into drawing illicit squirrels. Possibly even squirrels and nuts.

I must point out, though, regarding this specific post, that if the story is mere allegory--as you yourself suggest--then the time of year is simply invented for that purpose--and is thus utterly irrelevant to your calendar obsession.

Meanwhile: Your prophecy has already failed.
 
Last edited:
But at my back I always hear
Time's wingèd chariot hurrying near




PeaceCrusader, I am convinced you make this sort of post simply to tempt me into drawing illicit squirrels. Possibly even squirrels and nuts.

I must point out, though, regarding this specific post, that if the story is mere allegory--as you yourself suggest--then the time of year is simply invented for that purpose--and is thus utterly irrelevant to your calendar obsession.

Meanwhile: Your prophecy has already failed.

I bear nuts.
 
20120818.0915

@Stomatopoda, #3582

I found this out myself, sometime in 2009, six years after I have finished my studies on the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

There are things which the church has told us and which are in the Holy Bible. Ama corrected us in these beliefs. I found that his revelations are logically correct. For example, when Jesus was twelve years old, the death of Judas Iscariot, who the evangelist John is, who the groom is at the wedding at Cana, crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection, etc.

How do you find the cursing of the fig tree? Was Passover during March/April or what the spirit said to be on August 17, during spring where Nisan is or during summer where August 17 is?

Who cares?
 
So the Bible is true, except for the parts that aren't true, or were added later, or were mistranslated, or were... :rolleyes:


20120818.0940

@Robrob, #3581

You are correct, Robrob, the New Testament (NT) of the Holy Bible is not all correct. What Jesus said I think is correct but the narration of the evangelists may be wrong. Remember, the NT was not written by the evangelists themselves but by their children who were not eyewitnesses of the events. What the children did was pieced together the notes of their parents and made a story.

Also, during the fourth century AD when the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as its official religion, and Easter was fixed during March/April, there was a need to revise when Passover was. The church says that Jesus was crucified on a Friday because the following day was a sabbath day and that His resurrection was after the sabbath. Also, the NT says that the speaking in tongues happened during Pentecost. I disagree. It was on 09-30 when the speaking in tongues happened, not at Pentecost or Harvest Festival or Feast of Weeks (Shavuoth) but in the Festival of Ingathering or Tabernacles or Shelters (Sukkoth).
 
20120818.0940

@Robrob, #3581

You are correct, Robrob, the New Testament (NT) of the Holy Bible is not all correct. What Jesus said I think is correct but the narration of the evangelists may be wrong. Remember, the NT was not written by the evangelists themselves but by their children who were not eyewitnesses of the events. What the children did was pieced together the notes of their parents and made a story.

Also, during the fourth century AD when the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as its official religion, and Easter was fixed during March/April, there was a need to revise when Passover was. The church says that Jesus was crucified on a Friday because the following day was a sabbath day and that His resurrection was after the sabbath. Also, the NT says that the speaking in tongues happened during Pentecost. I disagree. It was on 09-30 when the speaking in tongues happened, not at Pentecost or Harvest Festival or Feast of Weeks (Shavuoth) but in the Festival of Ingathering or Tabernacles or Shelters (Sukkoth).

So what? That has nothing to do with your prophecy. Will you either admit that it failed or go away, please.
 
Last edited:
But at my back I always hear
Time's wingèd chariot hurrying near


PeaceCrusader, I am convinced you make this sort of post simply to tempt me into drawing illicit squirrels. Possibly even squirrels and nuts.

I must point out, though, regarding this specific post, that if the story is mere allegory--as you yourself suggest--then the time of year is simply invented for that purpose--and is thus utterly irrelevant to your calendar obsession.

Meanwhile: Your prophecy has already failed.


20120818.1000

@blue sock monkey, #3584

No one is stopping you from drawing your squirrel, blue sock monkey.

I am correcting Agatha’s conception about the crucifixion of Jesus. I was able to prove that the revelations of Ama that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 are true and correct, so I am wondering why Ama’s prophecies regarding the 2012 Olympic Games in London failed. He said something about the failure of prophecies. I still have to look for it. Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized that is why my question is if the Paralympic Games the same as the Olympic Games. He has been telling us to prepare for the coming war which will start at Spratly Islands that the Philippines is claiming. There is at the moment tensions between China and the US and its allies, like the Philippines. The Spratly Island dispute is a powder keg, a military flashpoint, where a war can erupt.
 
Last edited:
I was able to prove that the revelations of Ama that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 are true and correct...


KA's prophecies failed so she has been shown to be a false prophet. You have lied in this thread multiple times, so have no credibility left here either. Sorry.

Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized that is why my question is if the Paralympic Games the same as the Olympic Games.

As has been explained to you several times, they are not the same thing.

He has been telling us to prepare for the coming war which will start at Spratly Islands that the Philippines is claiming. There is at the moment tensions between China and the US and its allies, like the Philippines. The Spratly Island dispute is a powder keg, a military flashpoint, where a war can erupt.

Stop wishing for a world war and the death of billions. It's not going to happen.
 
Thus, though we cannot make our sun
Stand still, yet we will make him run.

I am correcting Agatha’s conception about the crucifixion of Jesus. I was able to prove that the revelations of Ama that Jesus Christ was born on May 23 and died on August 17 are true and correct, so I am wondering why Ama’s prophecies regarding the 2012 Olympic Games in London failed. He said something about the failure of prophecies. I still have to look for it.

The prophecy failed because Ka Apaz is a fake. You have been fooled by a cheap trick. Snookered. Bamboozled. Defrauded. Taken advantage of. Imposed upon. Pwned. Ensnared. Swindled. Gulled, cullied, diddled, entrapped, cheated, and conned.

I can understand that you are too embarrassed to admit it. Especially when the fakery is so blatant and unskilled, as it is in your case--well, many victims of con games are reluctant to admit it. I certainly would be.

Some fine day you shall wish you had listened to the message illustrated by the repeated tragedies undergone by my squirrels. Because at some point, you will have to admit that Ka Apaz is just a little old lady running a shell game from a wee town in Bataan.


Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized that is why my question is if the Paralympic Games the same as the Olympic Games. He has been telling us to prepare for the coming war which will start at Spratly Islands that the Philippines is claiming. There is at the moment tensions between China and the US and its allies, like the Philippines. The Spratly Island dispute is a powder keg, a military flashpoint, where a war can erupt.

Those highlighted words are the greatest obscenity that I have ever seen on the interwebs. Given the choice between being wrong about the prophecy versus seeing two-thirds of humankind wiped out in hideous pain, you prefer the latter.

I say again: Shame on you.
 
Meantime, I am still hopeful that his prophecies will be realized that is why my question is if the Paralympic Games the same as the Olympic Games. He has been telling us to prepare for the coming war which will start at Spratly Islands that the Philippines is claiming. There is at the moment tensions between China and the US and its allies, like the Philippines. The Spratly Island dispute is a powder keg, a military flashpoint, where a war can erupt.

Those highlighted words are the greatest obscenity that I have ever seen on the interwebs. Given the choice between being wrong about the prophecy versus seeing two-thirds of humankind wiped out in hideous pain, you prefer the latter.

I say again: Shame on you.


It is sickening.

"Peace"Crusader, you have no shame in continuing to post with that name.
 
It is sickening.

"Peace"Crusader, you have no shame in continuing to post with that name.

Maybe he's trying to do for peace what the American Cancer Society are trying to do to cancer?
 
Last edited:
20120818.1130

The prophecies that a world war will start from the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular, were made by a spirit himself who we (plural) talk to. Back in 1986, he told us about this war. A background song was even heard. The song’s name is “Since I don’t have you”. Imagine, 1986. That’s more than 25 years ago. And he just repeated what he said then. I don’t know when he said it initially. I don’t have a recording of that.

Then three months ago, in 2012-05, I went to the Philippines to ask if the war that he has been telling us will happen this year. I was guessing because of what had happened in the past. The 1944 Olympic Games (OG) in London was cancelled because of World War II. Now, it is London’s turn again. In 1936, Germany hosted the OG. Three years later, on 1939-09-01, it invaded Poland and WWII started. In 1988, China hosted the OG. And what he said was the Philippines will be occupied by China just like what happened when Japan occupied the country during WWII. So I guess that China will be involved in the coming WWIII.

Last May, I was surprised when he said that it will happen on a Wednesday. He said in the 1990s that the war will start in the middle of the year. I chose the zodiac sign of Cancer because July 1 is the middle of the year – from 06-21 to 07-21 inclusive. When he said Wednesday, it reduced by choice from 31 days to four. And 07-04 is a Wednesday, near 07-01 as well. It is logical to think that the war would happen on 07-04 because it is the US Independence Day. The 1973 Arab-Israeli War started when Israel was on a holiday, Yom Kippur, the day of atonement. Someone here mentioned also the Tet Offensive during the Lunar New Year of 1968 of the Vietnam War. So there were precedents. We all know that all the Wednesdays before and during the 2012 OG happened. No war. I do not know why the prophecies failed. I was hoping that the prophecies will happen like his revelations of the birth (May 23) and death ((August 17) of Jesus. I shared to you what I heard to get your comments.
 
But at my back I always hear
Time's wingèd chariot hurrying near




PeaceCrusader, I am convinced you make this sort of post simply to tempt me into drawing illicit squirrels. Possibly even squirrels and nuts.

I must point out, though, regarding this specific post, that if the story is mere allegory--as you yourself suggest--then the time of year is simply invented for that purpose--and is thus utterly irrelevant to your calendar obsession.

Meanwhile: Your prophecy has already failed.

I miss the squirrels.:(
 
No war. I do not know why the prophecies failed. I was hoping that the prophecies will happen like his revelations of the birth (May 23) and death ((August 17) of Jesus. I shared to you what I heard to get your comments.

Yes you were hoping that WWIII would start and 4 Billion people would die. That pretty much tells us what you are.

Norm
 
And yonder all before us lie
Deserts of vast eternity.

20120818.1130

The prophecies that a world war will start from the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular, were made by a spirit himself who we (plural) talk to. Back in 1986, he told us about this war. A background song was even heard. The song’s name is “Since I don’t have you”. Imagine, 1986. That’s more than 25 years ago. And he just repeated what he said then. I don’t know when he said it initially. I don’t have a recording of that.

Oh, believe me, I certainly can imagine it. :) (I'm using this smilie only because the laughing dog is both rude and unattractive.)

Are you sure the background song wasn't I Told The Witch Doctor? You know: "Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang walla walla, bing bang"--because those lyrics make every bit as much sense as that paragraph you just typed.


Then three months ago, in 2012-05, I went to the Philippines to ask if the war that he has been telling us will happen this year. I was guessing because of what had happened in the past. The 1944 Olympic Games (OG) in London was cancelled because of World War II. Now, it is London’s turn again. In 1936, Germany hosted the OG. Three years later, on 1939-09-01, it invaded Poland and WWII started. In 1988, China hosted the OG. And what he said was the Philippines will be occupied by China just like what happened when Japan occupied the country during WWII. So I guess that China will be involved in the coming WWIII.

Were you sound asleep from July 27-August 12? London has now had its turn (and did itself and the world proud, I might add). The 2012 Olympics are over. That was the point of handing over the torch to the Brazilians during the closing ceremonies. The prophecy failed completely, utterly, beyond redemption, embarrassingly, humiliatingly.

The upcoming Paralympics competitions, upon which you are now pinning the tail of your pathetic prediction, have nothing whatever to do with the 2012 Summer Olympics, which are now concluded. And since the Paralympics are not scheduled anytime close to the middle of the year, I find it incomprehensible that you continue to speculate that Ka Apaz perhaps actually named that sporting event, rather than the one she did.

True, it must be devastating (your word) that four billion people are not now dead and rotting and crawling with glowing maggots in homes and streets and offices and markets and fields and marinas and ships and planes all around this globe. I mean, who wouldn't want that? No wonder you keep telling us you continue to hope the prophecy will occur.


Last May, I was surprised when he said that it will happen on a Wednesday. He said in the 1990s that the war will start in the middle of the year. I chose the zodiac sign of Cancer because July 1 is the middle of the year – from 06-21 to 07-21 inclusive. When he said Wednesday, it reduced by choice from 31 days to four. And 07-04 is a Wednesday, near 07-01 as well. It is logical to think that the war would happen on 07-04 because it is the US Independence Day.

And you were wrong about that, weren't you? Yes, I do believe you were wrong. Can somebody help me out here and verify that--oh thank you! Yes. An usher has just handed me a note that confirms you were completely wrong about this just as you are wrong about all of those other prophecies and weird claims you've been making. Quite mistaken.

All those Wednesdays--so many many possibilities for enjoying the spectacle of worldwide nuclear horror! And yet, every Thursday this summer, I have arisen at my customary early hour, donned my most fetching bonnet (the one dafydd doesn't like), pulled on my lace mittens, selected a frilly silk parasol, daintily kicked aside the draft guard at the front door, and then sauntered down the street enjoying my usual morning perambulation under the dewy mimosa.

Who woulda thunk it?


The 1973 Arab-Israeli War started when Israel was on a holiday, Yom Kippur, the day of atonement. Someone here mentioned also the Tet Offensive during the Lunar New Year of 1968 of the Vietnam War. So there were precedents.

Is there any day of the year which is not now, or has been in the past, a holy day/holiday to somebody, somewhere? Indeed not. So this thrilling coincidence that July 4, 2012 happened to be a Wednesday was--hmmmm--just a coincidence. Too bad.

As a matter of fact, each January 21 is Squirrel Appreciation Day! <squeals of excitement from squirrel lovers everywhere> That would be a swell time for your nonexistent deity to smite me. Shall we start a new thread for that one?


We all know that all the Wednesdays before and during the 2012 OG happened. No war. I do not know why the prophecies failed. I was hoping that the prophecies will happen like his revelations of the birth (May 23) and death ((August 17) of Jesus.

The prophecies failed because (you don't know how much it pains me to say this) Ka Apaz is a cheesy con artist, a drooling charlatan, a cheap phony, a vulgar fake, a low-rent shyster, a chiseling old hag surrounded by some of the most gullible people who have ever resided within the Milky Way. She is nobody, and her words waste the air they take to mumble.


I shared to you what I heard to get your comments.

That's odd, because I do not recollect you showing any sign of having attempted to understand anything I have ever posted in this thread.
 
Last edited:
No war. I do not know why the prophecies failed. I was hoping that the prophecies will happen like his revelations of the birth (May 23) and death ((August 17) of Jesus. I shared to you what I heard to get your comments.
They failed because they were BS to begin with, but even if I'm wrong about that, it doesn't matter. The unavoidable truth is that this is a false prophet. Do you know what your Bible tells you to do with false prophets? No, I'm not recommending this, but at the very least, you could stop believing the prophecies of a "prophet" proved wrong. Otherwise, you have learned nothing from this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom