• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Will the Olympic stadium in London undergo a false flag attack?

I know it appears that nothing has happened but it has, a secret false flag has occurred resulting the the kidnapping of 1million people, who were then transported to internment camps underneath Denver International Airport. These people were replaced with shape-shifting lizards disguised as the real people to fool those with close minds.

Either this or because of the hard work of a few CTers, armed with a mouse and a youtube account, we prevented a false flag operation from occurring during the Olympics. -Pats self on back-
 
<snip>...

Either this or because of the hard work of a few CTers, armed with a mouse and a youtube account, we prevented a false flag operation from occurring during the Olympics. -Pats self on back-

We would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddin' kids.
 
So now we can safely say that the answer to the question in the OP is no.
 
It would seem that the Illuminati and the New World Order make Bond villains look entirely credible.
 
I'd like to say I'll be joining you, but I've vowed to keep away from it for a while, maybe for good. I've spent far too much time looking at that site in the last couple of weeks, and it's made me question my sanity. :D

P.S. Unbelievable. I broke my vow and went over there. Posted a message that wasn't "on message", changed my mind and deleted it. Seconds later "Ex Sheep", one of the mods there sends me another 10 naughty points for "derailing" the thread (with a deleted message!) and I'm now temporarily suspended! Oh well, at least I have an excuse not to post there now! :D

I remember reading a post from Ex Sheep the other day stating words to the effect of "members can disagree once but after that I'm intervening and breaking skulls". You must have said something off the Ickian message more than once.

Idiots.

PS - wise move trying to wean yourself of that place because it can muck with one's intelligence. I've left it alone three or four times for months on end but I always end up checking in again out of curiosity. It's that addiction of "I wonder how much more stupid they've become since last time". They never fail to disappoint either.
 
Wollclark, I'm sure you will now do the only reasonable thing, and realize that there is no evil conspiracy [/sarcasm]
 
I remember reading a post from Ex Sheep the other day stating words to the effect of "members can disagree once but after that I'm intervening and breaking skulls". You must have said something off the Ickian message more than once.

Idiots.

PS - wise move trying to wean yourself of that place because it can muck with one's intelligence. I've left it alone three or four times for months on end but I always end up checking in again out of curiosity. It's that addiction of "I wonder how much more stupid they've become since last time". They never fail to disappoint either.

I've posted quite a number of "off message" messages, ie, offering a rational explanation for something, but lately they've banned several long time posters and a number of newcomers. The message that got me suspended in response to some of the completely bats*** speculation about the recently deceased 12 year old girl, Tia Sharp. I won't go into details here, I'm sure people don't want me droning on about that website, but next time you log on there, take a look at the "Missing girl Tia Sharp" thread. Quite revolting in parts. The mod that suspended me said they had seen my kind of "tactics" before. :eye-poppi :boggled: :covereyes :drool:
 
I've posted quite a number of "off message" messages, ie, offering a rational explanation for something, but lately they've banned several long time posters and a number of newcomers. The message that got me suspended in response to some of the completely bats*** speculation about the recently deceased 12 year old girl, Tia Sharp. I won't go into details here, I'm sure people don't want me droning on about that website, but next time you log on there, take a look at the "Missing girl Tia Sharp" thread. Quite revolting in parts. The mod that suspended me said they had seen my kind of "tactics" before. :eye-poppi :boggled: :covereyes :drool:
I noticed that, some of it is really disgusting. I'm going to leechblock DIF, I'm sure the very act of reading there destroys brain cells.
 
I looked at the Tia thread today and was stunned by the wild speculation. They've even taken to deciding that tarot cards are the route to establishing what happened. Forget evidence.

Goodbye logic.
 
I looked at the Tia thread today and was stunned by the wild speculation. They've even taken to deciding that tarot cards are the route to establishing what happened. Forget evidence.

Goodbye logic.

The PsyOp/she didn't exist/the photos are fake/the suspect is an actor trained by Mossad ones were the ones that got me. FFS. :jaw-dropp

People actually believe this c***. :(

Is there a "List Your Most Whacked Out DIF Conspiracies" thread on here? I don't want to send this one off topic. :D
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom