• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Will the Olympic stadium in London undergo a false flag attack?

Apparently the opening ceremony was a satanic ritual.

http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2012/08/02/opening-ceremony-was-a-satanic-ritual

And that's from former BBC Olympic commentator David Icke so not just some crazy person.

Oh no wait...

"The Olympic Stadium is strategically placed on the earth-energy grid to tap into the immense London and British power centres and this is why Glastonbury Tor, one of the most significant earth-vortex points in the UK, is a centrepiece of the opening ceremony.

A ha! So that's what caused the India power blackout; the Olympics were running too many earth-energy extension cords.
 
I've been going through some of Ben Fellows' interviews the last few days, and boy, for all the hosts' trumpeting about the alternative media's virtues about facts and truth, they let some real whoppers go by unchallenged. In one interview he talks about how it was odd that, after September 11th, America invaded Iraq before Afghanistan. Rather than correct him, the interviewer just nods and says "yeah." One would think that Ben would know when the invasion was, first being a 'journalist', but also because he claimed to have been in Iraq filming it. Funny that. Then in another interview, he says that "3000 odd people" died on 9/11, and "more since have died because of the radiation poisoning." The host simply says "yeah."



He does say "radiation poisoning" at 3:22, right? :boggled: WTF? Why are they just nodding along with this stuff? I expected them to be dopes and accept his excuses of not having a single photograph to prove his claims, but radiation at Ground Zero? Iraq before Afghanistan?
 
Anything is possible. The Olympics end on August 12th. It makes sense to me that if a false flag was going to take place, it would be at the end of the games; perhaps something will happen this weekend (I pray I am wrong).

Peace & Happiness :)
 
Anything is possible. The Olympics end on August 12th. It makes sense to me that if a false flag was going to take place, it would be at the end of the games; perhaps something will happen this weekend (I pray I am wrong).

Peace & Happiness :)

I'm worried about a meteorite impact on Sunday. I pray I am wrong.
 
I've got a couple of minutes while my egg is boiling, so I came up with this.

Sunday is a worry. It's the traditional start of the shooting season in the UK (the Glorious Twelfth). The game birds on offer are Red Grouse, and shooting is the preserve of the elite.

Red is the colour of war, and the Illuminati have already sent a probe to Mars, the red planet, named after the god of war.

August used to be the sixth month (Sextilis), so we have the 12th, which is 6+6.

We have 666.

It all points to the Ruling Elite (NWO and Illuminati) launching their attack on the 12th of August in the name of Satan. The signs are there. They have revealed their hand in their use of numerology and symbolism.
 
Anything is possible. The Olympics end on August 12th. It makes sense to me that if a false flag was going to take place, it would be at the end of the games; perhaps something will happen this weekend (I pray I am wrong).

Peace & Happiness :)

Since praying has absolutely no effect on anything, why are you doing nothing?
 
This says it all...
Asked about a meme circulating the web that conspiracy theories about a false flag attack occurring at the London Olympics are being deliberately allowed to proliferate in order to make ‘truthers’ look paranoid after nothing happens, Hazledean stressed that merely getting the story out was necessary as it could derail any planned attack.
 
Ben "Casket Liner" Fellows finally gets some undercover footage online, and he even gets 'attacked.'

Kinda. Sorta. Not really.


"Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come and see the violence inherent in the system."

Olympic parking lot with nothing going on = CT proof of an impending false flag. And I'm guessing that the man watching over the parking lot "assaulted" him because the lizard masters' told him their plan for world domination.
 
Last edited:
Olympic parking lot with nothing going on = CT proof of an impending false flag. And I'm guessing that the man watching over the parking lot "assaulted" him because the lizard masters' told him their plan for world domination.

Oh, for sure. And when nothing happens: "We've managed to foil this evil Illuminati plot, thanks to viewers like you..."

What would we do without these brave souls?
 
How are missiles launched from the top of apartment buildings not excessive?
Begging the question + argument from ignorance.

drewid said:
This says it all...
Asked about a meme circulating the web that conspiracy theories about a false flag attack occurring at the London Olympics are being deliberately allowed to proliferate in order to make ‘truthers’ look paranoid after nothing happens, Hazledean stressed that merely getting the story out was necessary as it could derail any planned attack.
It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
 
This says it all...

Asked about a meme circulating the web that conspiracy theories about a false flag attack occurring at the London Olympics are being deliberately allowed to proliferate in order to make ‘truthers’ look paranoid after nothing happens, Hazledean stressed that merely getting the story out was necessary as it could derail any planned attack.

:D Yep, the NWO are really going to cancel their plans for World Depopulation because of the scribblings of a few conspiracy theorists.
 
:D

Good point.

What colour is a false flag?

Blue and gold.

tQfkHhF-9JcNYcb5uvfH8A_m.jpg
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom