• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Will the Olympic stadium in London undergo a false flag attack?

I've got a couple of minutes while my egg is boiling, so I came up with this.

Sunday is a worry. It's the traditional start of the shooting season in the UK (the Glorious Twelfth). The game birds on offer are Red Grouse, and shooting is the preserve of the elite.

Red is the colour of war, and the Illuminati have already sent a probe to Mars, the red planet, named after the god of war.

August used to be the sixth month (Sextilis), so we have the 12th, which is 6+6.

We have 666.

It all points to the Ruling Elite (NWO and Illuminati) launching their attack on the 12th of August in the name of Satan. The signs are there. They have revealed their hand in their use of numerology and symbolism.

Man, the Ickians would lap that on up. Get in there!
 
Blue and gold.

[qimg]http://o.quizlet.com/i/tQfkHhF-9JcNYcb5uvfH8A_m.jpg[/qimg]


"Negation Pennant (NEGAT) used on warships, alone or in short sets to communicate various unclassified messages. These pennants are generally used differently from the International meanings, warships will fly the answer pennant above the signal to indicate it should be read using the International meaning."

:) Nice try, but not "false" enough. ;) :)
 
Oh, for sure. And when nothing happens: "We've managed to foil this evil Illuminati plot, thanks to viewers like you..."

Reminds me of that old joke:

"Why do you keep banging those dustbin lids together?"
"Because it scares away the tigers."
"But there aren't any tigers here. Apart from in a zoo, the nearest tigers are in India."
"Good, that shows it's working!"

Dave
 
I've got a couple of minutes while my egg is boiling, so I came up with this.

Sunday is a worry. It's the traditional start of the shooting season in the UK (the Glorious Twelfth). The game birds on offer are Red Grouse, and shooting is the preserve of the elite.

Red is the colour of war, and the Illuminati have already sent a probe to Mars, the red planet, named after the god of war.

August used to be the sixth month (Sextilis), so we have the 12th, which is 6+6.

We have 666.

It all points to the Ruling Elite (NWO and Illuminati) launching their attack on the 12th of August in the name of Satan. The signs are there. They have revealed their hand in their use of numerology and symbolism.

Check out this headline!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...een-fall-on-her-sword-to-save-her-family.html

ZOMG OH NOES! :eek::eye-poppi
 
Presumably you're a member of the David Icke Forum........................

............Incidentally, I received a slap down and warning from them at the weekend for having the temerity to be a rational voice on an Olympics 2012 conspiracy thread about false flag events and alien landings. How dare I point out that these theories were rubbish and demonstrably so after the opening ceremony went so beautifully! Far too sensible and verifiable for the Ickians. My point is that this serves to illustrate how conspiracy sources never give you the full picture; only the bit that they'd like you to focus on. I had posts removed over this and I have received a warning. I also noticed that someone else (admittedly he went further, to criticise Mr Icke himself) was removed from the forum completely....................

Were you called a "shill", "disinfo agent", "troll", asked how much you were being paid to spread lies, "brainwashed" and one of the "sheeple"?

I got 10 naughty points and some posts deleted, for pointing out a few inconsistencies and suggesting a more rational explanation for something a few days ago (I think it was regarding "chemtrails" :rolleyes:) They claimed I was "derailing the thread".

Their mods have become a bit trigger happy lately, deleting posts and banning people left right and centre.

In answer to the bolded text:- That's a no-no on that site. Criticism of Mr Icke is VERBOTEN!!! :eye-poppi
 
Last edited:
Were you called a "shill", "disinfo agent", "troll", asked how much you were being paid to spread lies, "brainwashed" and one of the "sheeple"?

I got 10 naughty points and some posts deleted, for pointing out a few inconsistencies and suggesting a more rational explanation for something a few days ago (I think it was regarding "chemtrails" :rolleyes:) They claimed I was "derailing the thread".

Their mods have become a bit trigger happy lately, deleting posts and banning people left right and centre.

In answer to the bolded text:- That's a no-no on that site. Criticism of Mr Icke is VERBOTEN!!! :eye-poppi

True.

I think the Ickians are making a concerted effort to oust anyone who doesn't parrot idiocy all day long. I've had more posts removed and now have a mod on my tail trying to bait into breaking forum rules. What a bunch of wallies.

Come tomorrow there will be more opportunity to explain why the Olympics theories and predictions are plain daft. I can't wait!
 
I wonder what happens if you go to the Icke forums and say "You know, David is one of the best prophets of our time. He sees through the lies and tells us the truth! He wasn't a very good goalkeeper though."
 
I wonder what happens if you go to the Icke forums and say "You know, David is one of the best prophets of our time. He sees through the lies and tells us the truth! He wasn't a very good goalkeeper though."

I wonder if Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was better in goal?
 
"Negation Pennant (NEGAT) used on warships, alone or in short sets to communicate various unclassified messages. These pennants are generally used differently from the International meanings, warships will fly the answer pennant above the signal to indicate it should be read using the International meaning."

:) Nice try, but not "false" enough. ;) :)

That was off the top of my head. Should have spent more time hanging around the signal shack underway. Back to the drawing board...
 
Oh noes...I've worked it all out and I'm about 6 hours too late!!!

Uganda is currently soaked in Ebola virus (ignore the positive BBC MSM spin).

The winner of the Men's Marathon this morning was...Ugandan...

Hundred's of thousands of spectators from around the World lined the course, as he ran around, no doubt expectorating at regular intervals...

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
True.

I think the Ickians are making a concerted effort to oust anyone who doesn't parrot idiocy all day long. I've had more posts removed and now have a mod on my tail trying to bait into breaking forum rules. What a bunch of wallies.

Come tomorrow there will be more opportunity to explain why the Olympics theories and predictions are plain daft. I can't wait!

I'd like to say I'll be joining you, but I've vowed to keep away from it for a while, maybe for good. I've spent far too much time looking at that site in the last couple of weeks, and it's made me question my sanity. :D

P.S. Unbelievable. I broke my vow and went over there. Posted a message that wasn't "on message", changed my mind and deleted it. Seconds later "Ex Sheep", one of the mods there sends me another 10 naughty points for "derailing" the thread (with a deleted message!) and I'm now temporarily suspended! Oh well, at least I have an excuse not to post there now! :D
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom