• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

You picked WWIII as a *good* thing?
 
Peace,
You never did reply. Since you keep mentioning "going to the Philippines" and your timestamps seem to reflect a western Pacific setting, are you in Australia? Wouldn't you want to be back in the Philippines permanently if that's going to be the center of the Prophesy?
 
Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.


You have said this repeatedly. You don't seem to realize that it makes your "holy spirit" indistinguishable from the Devil.
 
Last edited:
Peace,
You never did reply. Since you keep mentioning "going to the Philippines" and your timestamps seem to reflect a western Pacific setting, are you in Australia? Wouldn't you want to be back in the Philippines permanently if that's going to be the center of the Prophesy?


20120810.1800

@Foolmewunz, #3242

Yes, I am in Australia – and away from a capital city.

There is a 1999 prophecy of the spirit where he definitely confirmed what he said in 1986 – that World War III will be ignited in the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular. Would you like to know it?

My main reason of going to the Philippines three months ago, in 2012-05, was to know when the war that he has been telling us will happen. I suspected that it might be this year because of the precedents – 1944 Olympic Games, London, 1936 Olympic Games, Germany, World War II, China, and the current Spratly Island dispute. I was actually surprised when he said that it will be on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed) (“Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: It will not really be held (or completed)).

Since the spirit said that the Philippines will be occupied by China, I do not know if I will go there while it is occupied. Maybe after if I am still alive. I am already old – a candidate to be killed. Old. Believer in God. What may happen is like killing fields in Cambodia. It remains to be seen.
 
Well, PeaceCrusader, that was entertaining. Thanks for the giggles. See you arou...wait, what are you doing with those goal...oh come on.


20120810.0635

@rickps, #3240

I am glad you were entertained. No more moving of the goal posts. The last Wednesday, 08-08, during the 2012 Olympic Games in London has already come and gone. No war. So it will be up to you to decide what you will do if a nuclear war happens. Just keep watch of the dispute at Spratly Islands. I hope the claimants will settle the issue peacefully.
 
I was actually surprised when he said that it will be on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held... [snipped attempt to move goalposts]


Given that this prophecy turned out to be false, and your repeated claim that the Devil is able to say "good things" as well as "bad things", how do you know that your "spirit" is not in fact the Devil?
 
So it will be up to you to decide what you will do if a nuclear war happens.

If a nuclear war happens I doubt my decisions will make any difference.

Just keep watch of the dispute at Spratly Islands.

Or I can just get on with living. You might want to consider doing the same. (Pershaps I should keep an eye on my cat -- I do believe she's out to kill me.)
 
Last edited:
Everything this woman said has been proved wrong. Why are you still giving any credence whatsoever to these "prophecies"?


20120810.1845

@Pixel42, #3247

I firmly believe that there is a spirit who we (plural) talk to and who we call Ama, and not Ka Apaz faking or doing her act. I have experienced it. I have seen it with my two eyes. The sessions are even tape recorded. I even have transcribed some of them.

Why does the physical body of Ka Apaz collapse to the floor when her spirit leaves her body? It rises again once Ama enters her body. Similarly, why does the physical body collapse when Ama leaves the body? It rises again once the spirit of Ka Apaz returns to her body.

I will not totally ignore what Ama said. I will just pick up what is good to my soul and discard what I think is evil. Anyway, I am responsible for the salvation of my soul.
 
Given that this prophecy turned out to be false, and your repeated claim that the Devil is able to say "good things" as well as "bad things", how do you know that your "spirit" is not in fact the Devil?


20120810.1910

@Mojo, #3249

You are correct, Mojo. The Devil can say good things and even explains things about the Holy Bible. He also says things about God. But while he says about God, he presents the beauty of Hell. So we must scrutinize what he says. Do not take everything – hook, line, and sinker. Be discerning.

Please ready http://aristean.org/sermon006.htm titled “The pauper in disguise”.
 
Why does the physical body of Ka Apaz collapse to the floor when her spirit leaves her body?
She falls to the floor. That's easy to do. I could do it right now in fact.

It rises again once Ama enters her body.
She gets up.


Similarly, why does the physical body collapse when Ama leaves the body?
She falls down again.
It rises again once the spirit of Ka Apaz returns to her body.
She gets up again.

Seriously...she's falling down and that convinces you? Is the spirit of this man leaving his body?



I will not totally ignore what Ama said.

Everything she's said has been shown to be utterly wrong. Why would you listen to this lunatic?

I will just pick up what is good to my soul and discard what I think is evil.
How do you tell the difference? No really, how? Why would someone who is good be even saying things that are evil?
 
I firmly believe that there is a spirit who we (plural) talk to and who we call Ama, and not Ka Apaz faking or doing her act. I have experienced it. I have seen it with my two eyes. The sessions are even tape recorded. I even have transcribed some of them.
I once watched David Copperfield saw himself in half and put himself back together again. I have seen it with my two eyes. It was a recording of a performance which you can probably find online and watch for yourself. If you had been in the audience, would you now believe it's possible for a man to saw himself in half and put himself back together again?

Why does the physical body of Ka Apaz collapse to the floor when her spirit leaves her body?
Her spirit does not leave her body. She collapses to the floor because she chooses to collapse to the floor. The same way an actor in a TV programme or on stage who's acting being fatally shot or having a fatal heart attack chooses to collapse to the floor. Why are having so much difficulty grasping the concept of acting? Have you really never seen an actor pretend to die?
 
Last edited:
PC, your arrogance is positively breathtaking.

This idiotic prediction has failed completely, yet you presume to discern what is and what is not of the Spirit coming from the mouth of this mumbling fraud with her cheap histrionics. You absolutely refuse to consider that you were taken in by this act, that there is no spirit, holy or otherwise, involved.

Yet you presume to lecture us on matters of spiritual discernment and morality - the latter being especially odious in light of your hoping for the death of billions of people in the service of this false prophecy. ("Peace Crusader" indeed.) I thought you were simply misguided, but with your blend of fanaticism, hypocrisy, dishonesty, and ego you turn out to be well-matched with the lying old crone to whom you prostrate yourself. Frankly, the pair of you turn my stomach. Good riddance.
 
Last edited:
When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?"


20120810.1800

@Foolmewunz, #3242

Yes, I am in Australia – and away from a capital city.


Well. that's the main thing.

:boggled:


There is a 1999 prophecy of the spirit where he definitely confirmed what he said in 1986 – that World War III will be ignited in the Philippines, at Spratly Islands in particular. Would you like to know it?


No.


My main reason of going to the Philippines three months ago, in 2012-05, was to know when the war that he has been telling us will happen.


Just out of curiosity, why didn't you get someone who was already in the Philippines to go and ask Ka Spaz and email you the happy news?


I suspected that it might be this year because of the precedents – 1944 Olympic Games, London, 1936 Olympic Games, Germany, World War II, China, and the current Spratly Island dispute.


Those aren't precedents. They're random events that you've forced to fit a pattern that only you can see.


I was actually surprised when he said that it will be on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed) (“Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: It will not really be held (or completed)).


Surprised because it made less sense than a hip pocket in a sock or surprised because you were hoping for a Monday?


Since the spirit said that the Philippines will be occupied by China, <------ Massive Disconnect -------> I do not know if I will go there while it is occupied.
my arrow thingy


Maybe after if I am still alive.


Nah, leave it 'til after you're dead. Qantas might give you a discount.


I am already old – a candidate to be killed. Old. Believer in God. What may happen is like killing fields in Cambodia. It remains to be seen.


Oft expectation fails, and most oft there
Where most it promises; and oft it hits
Where hope is coldest, and despair most fits.
 
You didn't actually answer the question, PC: How can you be certain you haven't been listening to the devil? If you might have been, why are you confident that he would not be able to trick you?

You were told that two thirds of the human race were about to be killed, and you blandly accepted that horrific news, expressing mere surprise that it was to happen on a Wednesday. Have you asked yourself what could make you behave like that?

Thankfully, the prophecy turned out to be a lie and of course gods and demons don't really exist, but still, wishing for all that destruction just so you could be proven right is extraordinarily messed up. Don't you wonder if the devil made you do it?
 
<snip>
So we must scrutinize what he says. Do not take everything – hook, line, and sinker. Be discerning.
NED-GBR 9-2 Field hockey semi-finals

Oh PC, if only you took your own advice. HOW have you scrutinized what the old lady said? You have taken everything she said hook, line, and sinker. The 19 prophecies were "scrutinized" by another poster and were found either failed or far too vague.

And please do not post for the thousandth time that you believe this lady because you have seen it with your own eyes: our own eyes deceive us all the time, that is why there are Optical Illusions.

Ka Apaz most likely is humoring you. She found out how to get you to believe her by falling to the floor, employing some theatrics, changing her voice and agreeing to everything you ask her.

And, just like many other posters, I'd like you to answer why you want so desparately that billions of people die horrible deaths?


BTW, I found where you got your 10 women for every man: it is what Dr. Strangelove wanted the ratio to be in the bomb shelters.
PC, that is a movie. Never take your world view from a movie (or a bible or an old blind lady). Try the real world, it is far more interesting.
 
If you're not dead I'm sure Quantas can change that. :boxedin:


Damn straight.


FA_18.jpg


Especially when you spell their name wrong.

;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom