• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a bit of a stretch to consider that prophecy 13 refers to vCJD. The 'madness' symptoms didn't manifest themselves in 1980-1988, nor was the condition prevailing in any country, nor was it found in all three of the superpower countries (by which I assume PC means the former USSR, China and the USA).

PC has suggested elsewhere, if memory serves, that this refers to the higher numbers of people being diagnosed with depression and other psychiatric illnesses - which is almost certainly due to the greater willingness of doctors to make such diagnoses now that there is more understanding of such illnesses.
 
These nineteen prophecies?



20 There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
 
20 There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

Wow! You're much better than the crazy blind old bat.
 
20120809.0310


In the newsgroups that I participate it, even in Christian forums or Filipino forums, I do not get as much replies as I get here. So I learn. T

Have you learned that the Olympics took place and that the old woman lied to you?
 
In the newsgroups that I participate it, even in Christian forums or Filipino forums, I do not get as much replies as I get here. So I learn.
Like Mojo, I see absolutely no examples of any learning on your part. Perhaps you could be more explicit: What have you learned from the JREF forums and, in particular, this thread?
 
"13 INSANITY - Disease of the brain, or insanity, will prevail in 1980, 1981 until 1988, especially in the three superpower countries

Didn't happen. Not fulfilled."

Interestingly, it was estimated that 400,000 cattle were infected with BSE (the brain disease, affectionately known as "Mad Cow Disease") in the period of this prophecy. People in America, the UK and parts of Europe were consuming this infected meat right up until 1989, before controls were introduced. In the eighties therefore, there was the potential for consumers to get infected. In the UK, 166 people died, so hardly "prevailing", but nevertheless, doctors were very worried that considerable damage had already been done to the brains of thousands of individuals that would not show itself for at least eight years or so, the normal incubation period of the disease. Thankfully, the numbers did not continue to rise so it seems it was just the unlucky few.

At the risk of encouraging PC, do we still totally write off prophecy 13.?

The first animal to fall ill with mad cow disease was in 1986, so I don't see that 1980 or 1981 count as a hit. The outbreak predominantly affected Britain, so "especially in the three superpower countries" is another miss.
 
Hey, Akhenaten, I have a great idea for the warehouse of draft stoppers you've got. Re-brand them as "water stoppers" and mount an advertising campaign in Manilla. You'll be flooded with business.





Har, har, sometimes I slay myself.
 
Well, the chocalpypse is over again in Lincoln, and as usual Tsohanoai made his weekly appearance specifically to flip off Ka Apaz.


In important squirrel news, I have received surveillance pictures of a secret training camp in the heart of an Olympic venue:

28695022f3e9bd17a.jpg


28695022f3e9d3e09.jpg
 
1, 2, 3 / As easy as Doh Re Mi...

20120809.0400

@TSR, #3143

The Pasiong Mahal that I use has 240 pages. It is a Luna and Sons edition. Look for the picture where the BVM was crowned by the Holy Trinity. The Holy Bible does not mention the age of the BVM when she died. The Pasyon mentions the BVM in many instances.

Please post the full stanza involved, since the '49 edition which is (I am lead to believe) the second most popular edition (after Pasyóng Henesis) does not have pictures.
 
Hey, Akhenaten, I have a great idea for the warehouse of draft stoppers you've got. Re-brand them as "water stoppers" and mount an advertising campaign in Manilla. You'll be flooded with business.

i-see-what-you-did-there-261.jpg
 
If you've something in view--
Something to do, totally new--
I'll be there in a trice
But I never do anything twice.

In important squirrel news, I have received surveillance pictures of a secret training camp in the heart of an Olympic venue:

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/28695022f3e9bd17a.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/28695022f3e9d3e09.jpg[/qimg]


The lil' devils! They're everywhere! Please put out an urgent call to poblob14. They're his darn squirrels, after all.
 
"13 INSANITY - Disease of the brain, or insanity, will prevail in 1980, 1981 until 1988, especially in the three superpower countries

Didn't happen. Not fulfilled."

Interestingly, it was estimated that 400,000 cattle were infected with BSE (the brain disease, affectionately known as "Mad Cow Disease") in the period of this prophecy. People in America, the UK and parts of Europe were consuming this infected meat right up until 1989, before controls were introduced. In the eighties therefore, there was the potential for consumers to get infected. In the UK, 166 people died, so hardly "prevailing", but nevertheless, doctors were very worried that considerable damage had already been done to the brains of thousands of individuals that would not show itself for at least eight years or so, the normal incubation period of the disease. Thankfully, the numbers did not continue to rise so it seems it was just the unlucky few.

At the risk of encouraging PC, do we still totally write off prophecy 13.?

Well, I got married in 1981.
 
Cheese and Rice! How many "recommended supplements" to the Holy BibleTM are there?

The Third Synod of the Ecumenical Council of Whacktards has determined that the minimum daily requirement of Supplements to the Big Book of Embroidered Tales for True Believers (d.b.a. Teh Bible for over 15 centuries) should be not greater than the sum total of the annual mascara budget of Tammy Fay Baker, and not less than the number of books in the Pentateuch. Therefor the required Biblical Supplements is between 5 and 187,000. I hope this helps.

How's the end of the world coming, PeaceCrusader? I note that on Bloomberg TV, the stock exchanges in New York City are opening, so there doesn't seem to be any nuclear conflagration over there. And on this side, TAN (The Asian News network) just had a live report from Manila showing some people left homeless by the floods. I couldn't tell for sure, but it didn't appear that there were any mushroom clouds in the background. Maybe Ka Apaz could explain that anomaly?

Are you ready to admit that you've been part of a giant relatively obscure con game promulgated by the old crazy lady? Or are you going to hold on for fifteen or so more hours so that we can announce your utter and complete failure with each passing hour as Wednesday August 8, 2012 ends in each country and time zone?

I say, "in for a penny, in for a pound", and you might as well stick with it to the end. I mean, you're so absolutely sure that the prediction will come true that you haven't even mentioned it in the posts you made after midnight Beijing Time. You're dancing around questions of how old Mary was when she died while your time window is slipping away.

For the eighth consecutive week,.... You Have Failed. Your prophet is a joke and your entire purpose in life seems to have been reduced to entertaining a bunch of cynics on a sparsely attended forum on the interwebs.
 
The Six Wives of Henry the Eighth

20120809.0135

@uvar, #3123

According to the Pasiong Mahal, sang during Holy Week in the Philippines, and a recommended supplement to the Holy Bible, the BVM died when she was 72 (page 197). I don’t know if it is 72 lunar years or 72 solar years.

The age of Ka Apaz now is 73. So if we subtract 73 from 2012, we get 1939, which was when she was born. The first physical body where the spirit resided is named Reneliniyindi of Egypt born in about AD 34 (to be asked). So 1939 less 34 equals 1905, divided by 176 incarnations equals about 11 years per incarnation. I think in some of these incarnations, the person died as a baby, so that in some incarnations, the person had reached adulthood, like Joan of Arc.

This really is rather pathetic, PC.
How old was the BVM when Jesus died?




These boiled brains of nineteen and two-and-twenty

These nineteen prophecies?...Peace Crusader, not one of these prophecies have been fulfilled, and most are so vague as to be essentially meaningless.

Thanks, Agatha.
PC, you really think these utterances are worth thinking about, let alone be guided by?

He posted a link to the prophecies earlier....

Thanks! I missed them earlier. It's sad to think anyone would take these pronouncements seriously, isn't it?

Anyway, Wednesday has come and gone.
No nuclear war.
 
Last edited:
1, 2, 3 / As easy as Doh Re Mi...



Please post the full stanza involved, since the '49 edition which is (I am lead to believe) the second most popular edition (after Pasyóng Henesis) does not have pictures.


20120809.1000

@TSR, #3170

Here is the full stanza on page 197 of “Awit at Salaysay ng Pasiong Mahal ni Hesukristong Panginoon Natin”, Pasiong Henesis, Edisyon 2008:

Pinagtanto’t binilang na
nang marurunong magbadya
at ng mga Apostoles pa,
taon at edad ni Maria
ay pitongpu’t dalawa.

I bought the book at Catholic Trade in 2009.

Your ’49 edition copy may not be the Pasiong Henesis that I have. I did not know that there is another version or edition.
 
Perhaps he's learned that he can come here to get the attention he desires.


20120809.1030

@Cl1mh4224rd, #3171

What do you learn if you do not get any feedback? You may think that everything that you say is correct. No critical thinking.

You know, there is no need to aspire for material things in this world, like “to get the attention”, power, wealth, beauty, etc. They will just be left behind or fade away. What is important is that one which we can only take with us when we die – and that is, if we know who the only true God is and have obeyed His commandments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom